Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.3.1 Hotfix for Android, Tantrum Release Delay, + Shark Week 2 [UPDATED: July 6 2018]

edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Commanders,

Due to a problem with our 6.3 release that is preventing some Android users from being able to join in to the game upon a fresh install, we will be releasing a new 6.3.1 hotfix that should solve this issue. We want to have this out to you all ASAP, but do not have a specific time right now.

Due to this delay, we will also be delaying the release of Tantrum and his Spotlight Mission by one week.

In the meantime, we’re going to extend our Month of Jazz with another week of Jazz Arenas! We’re also going to be doubling up on the rewards for Alliance Missions this week, and sticking to 30 minute timers for the week as well.

But that’s not all! For those of you that already have your 4-Star Jazz, it’s time for Sharkticon Week 2: Deep Sea Boogaloo (not really… I just wanted to say that)! We’re going to bring back the Sharkticon Arenas for this entire week. Earn Sharkticon Crystals in the Milestones, and Rank Rewards of these Special Arenas, and forge them up to earn Sharkticon Crystal Shards for the next tier up (only up to 4-Star… There are no 5-Star Sharkticons at this time, so no 5-Star Sharkticon Crystal).

Unfortunately, we are not able to extend the Missing Beats Spotlight mission (as this causes some unintended side effects). We will be extending the Monthly Objectives, but please remember to finish up any Spotlight Mission related objectives before it goes away on Thursday!

We apologize for the short notice on this, but do not want to release Tantrum at a time when some of our Commanders are having trouble accessing the game, and must ensure that the new release is stable before we are able to release a new Bot.

***UPDATE***Alright everybody, we have a new plan that we need to explain to y'all.

Tantrum, new Monthly Objectives, and the new Spotlight mission are going to be release on July 12th at 10 am PDT. This is exactly one week after we would have normally done it. You will be able to start earning Tantrum Chips on July 12th. This differs from our first plan where he would have been available on the 11th.

Jazz will remain in the Store and available for purchase with Jazz Chips until July 12th at 10 am. He will then disappear for a few hours, and reappear with reset Chip Costs for 1 week. That means that his price is going to reset to 10,000 and 100,000.
Tagged:

Comments

• 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Commanders,

Due to a problem with our 6.3 release that is preventing some Android users from being able to join in to the game upon a fresh install, we will be releasing a new 6.3.1 hotfix that should solve this issue. We want to have this out to you all ASAP, but do not have a specific time right now.

Due to this delay, we will also be delaying the release of Tantrum and his Spotlight Mission by one week.

In the meantime, we’re going to extend our Month of Jazz with another week of Jazz Arenas! We’re also going to be doubling up on the rewards for Alliance Missions this week, and sticking to 30 minute timers for the week as well.

But that’s not all! For those of you that already have your 4-Star Jazz, it’s time for Sharkticon Week 2: Deep Sea Boogaloo (not really… I just wanted to say that)! We’re going to bring back the Sharkticon Arenas for this entire week. Earn Sharkticon Crystals in the Milestones, and Rank Rewards of these Special Arenas, and forge them up to earn Sharkticon Crystal Shards for the next tier up (only up to 4-Star… There are no 5-Star Sharkticons at this time, so no 5-Star Sharkticon Crystal).

Unfortunately, we are not able to extend the Missing Beats Spotlight mission (as this causes some unintended side effects). We will be extending the Monthly Objectives, but please remember to finish up any Spotlight Mission related objectives before it goes away on Thursday!

We apologize for the short notice on this, but do not want to release Tantrum at a time when some of our Commanders are having trouble accessing the game, and must ensure that the new release is stable before we are able to release a new Bot.

Will u guys start t3 class arena ! ??
    @Kabam Miike

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Lapras wrote: »
    Can you give us something similar to bee’s gauntlet for the week? The arena does give some decent rewards which help progression but I don’t think anyone really “enjoys” the arena.

A lot of people already finish the jazz spotlights a while ago and have had nothing to do this past week. This delays extends what is already starting to get boring even further....

Oh I am SO with this! Please give us a 1 week gauntlet with some goodies! Please please please.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I’ll take the sharks like everyone else. I also prefer the game to run better so I’m okay with all this. Here is to hoping the hotfix gets all the users back

Also @Lapras has an awesome idea. Just rerun the same gauntlet I’m think most would be cool with that.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Probably one at a time, or some bots here, some there. Either way, the Jazz arenas milestones only take one half run for those of us with good bots
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    And what happened to the t3c arena? And are we going to have 2 arenas going on at same time? Another jazz arena(puke) and shark arena at same time?? If so are the bots going to be recharged in 1 arena after doing the other or we can only do 1 at a time?

I was wondering about the t3c arena as well since the post from the change log the other week says this
    Arena Changes!
    T3 Class Bounty Arena is coming next week. More details to be announced soon.

Though we haven't any new details yet. I'm just going to assume they've been delayed a week as well.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Kabam Miike is it double map and rank rewards?
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    T3C arena will come spotlight week, and it'll be double exploration and completion rewards, but not rank
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    When this fix is released and I can finally sign in again, will there be compensation for rewards I have been missing out on since 6-31? I never would have thought there would be a bug effecting one of the two sign in methods so I will be immediately creating a kabam account for both once back in.
  • So we can get tantrum chips as of July 11th??

You'll be able to get Tantrum Chips as of the 11th from Duplicating Bots, but everything else will start on the 12th!
  • Lapras wrote: »
    Can you give us something similar to bee’s gauntlet for the week? The arena does give some decent rewards which help progression but I don’t think anyone really “enjoys” the arena.

A lot of people already finish the jazz spotlights a while ago and have had nothing to do this past week. This delays extends what is already starting to get boring even further....

This is something that we really wanted to do, but unfortunately, we don't have enough time to get it ready, tested, and live for this week :disappointed:
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    And what happened to the t3c arena? And are we going to have 2 arenas going on at same time? Another jazz arena(puke) and shark arena at same time?? If so are the bots going to be recharged in 1 arena after doing the other or we can only do 1 at a time?

I was wondering about the t3c arena as well since the post from the change log the other week says this
    Arena Changes!
    T3 Class Bounty Arena is coming next week. More details to be announced soon.

Though we haven't any new details yet. I'm just going to assume they've been delayed a week as well.

Sorry! Forgot to mention this. The Tier 3 Class Catalyst Arena has also been delayed by a week. We'll have details on it before it goes live.
  • JKL wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is it double map and rank rewards?

It will just be Double Map Rewards, so exploration and Completion rewards, but not Rank rewards.
  • Are we gonna get the bot intel report for Tantrum this week or next week?
  • Are we gonna get the bot intel report for Tantrum this week or next week?

It'll be next week.
  • MVSteve wrote: »
    When this fix is released and I can finally sign in again, will there be compensation for rewards I have been missing out on since 6-31? I never would have thought there would be a bug effecting one of the two sign in methods so I will be immediately creating a kabam account for both once back in.

We're going to have to talk about this with the team. It's a complex issue, because it affected players in many ways. We're not gonna have a quick answer to this, but we are going to discuss this.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    tbh this is perfect for me, I'm leaving for a 1 week vacation on the 7th, and get back on the 13th. I won't have to make up for anywhere near as much time now.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Lapras wrote: »

This is something that we really wanted to do, but unfortunately, we don't have enough time to get it ready, tested, and live for this week :disappointed:

I understand. Just know that people have been getting really bored lately. This has been brought up several times, but so far Kabaam has not been able to deliver anything.

For example, just this morning our ally was talking about having an competition of who can take down mix in ROK the fastest (either based on time or based on amount of hits it would take) because there really isent anything else to do.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    UPDATE: Commanders,

The team would like to inform you that we will be releasing Tantrum in the Game Store on Wednesday, July 11th, so that Commanders that have been holding on to their Jazz Chips to Dupe Jazz and get some Tantrum Chips as well, will have 1 day to do this. This also means that you will not be able to get Jazz Chips for getting Duplicates of Bots as of that Morning.

Thanks for that I was going to ask this so we didn't loose our chips waiting to dupe
  • That's just prime..
  • Commanders,

The Sharkitcon arena grind is gonna be real my dudes
  • That's just prime..

Indeed
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks @Kabam Miike & all the game team. You are doing a great job by running so complex game so smoothly, mistakes will keep happening we just hope they become less frequent.
    Please understand that when we get angry it just because we are frustrated for not playing the game we love.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    @Kabam Miike why did you remove my comment? There's no way you can disagree with that statement. We get no love over here. And the fact that it's taking over a week to fix this Android issue proves it
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Does this also mean that Tantrum and his spotlight will be a week shorter, or will the next planned bot also be pushed back one week? So in the future it will be middle of the month instead of the beginning?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike I can’t go another week without buying energon, but I really wanted the Tantrum chips. Can you please give us a very attractive energon bundle to tide us over?
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Commanders,

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Miike since you are here can you tell us what class Tantrum will be & if you going to make 5* version of him available in exchange for chips? That’s would help us to make the right decision about opening crystals to dup Jazz or save to get 5* Tantrum.