Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.3.1 Hotfix for Android, Tantrum Release Delay, + Shark Week 2 [UPDATED: July 6 2018]

Comments

• @Kabam Miike commendable the amount of responses ITT from you. Good job.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike since you are here can you tell us what class Tantrum will be & if you going to make 5* version of him available in exchange for chips? That’s would help us to make the right decision about opening crystals to dup Jazz or save to get 5* Tantrum.

Tantrum is a brawler. Confirmed in games bot section that shows the bots you dont have yet.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited July 2018

Google translate says:

Greetings and good afternoon. It's good, for those of us who have flaws in the game, since it was going to affect the progress for the bot of the new month, I understand the delay in that part, you could consider publishing the bot information card a little before to see it synergies and other things that may be useful, and I have a doubt about the missions that were supposed to start on Thursday, I do not know if there is a way to delay the 3-day missions, because theoretically on Saturday 7 or Sunday 8 I would start a mission of rise of rank, and the plans of several were to remove the bot and to raise it during that event, which after that happens, it takes like 2 weeks to repeat itself I do not know if they could delay it so that it was a few days after leaving the bot , as is usual.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thanks for another doubled-reward AM week. And the sequel to Sharkticon Week is out, I hope it won't suck like most sequels. Just please, don't make a Sharkticon Week franchise out of this.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Thanks for another doubled-reward AM week. And the sequel to Sharkticon Week is out, I hope it won't suck like most sequels. Just please, don't make a Sharkticon Week franchise out of this.

Oh.. you didn't know? Sharktoctobear is the limited edition bot coming on this promo week.
  • Lol is there seriously a Sharktoctobear? It sounds ridiculous Lol!
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    edited July 2018
    UPDATE: Commanders,

The team would like to inform you that we will be releasing Tantrum in the Game Store on Wednesday, July 11th, so that Commanders that have been holding on to their Jazz Chips to Dupe Jazz and get some Tantrum Chips as well, will have 1 day to do this. This also means that you will not be able to get Jazz Chips for getting Duplicates of Bots as of that Morning.

So, a JAZZ arena AND a shark arena for next week? I'm SOOOO close to getting my 4* dupe and wanted to get some extra jazz chips because of the down time Friday. I hope I am understanding this correctly.
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15

The team would like to inform you that we will be releasing Tantrum in the Game Store on Wednesday, July 11th, so that Commanders that have been holding on to their Jazz Chips to Dupe Jazz and get some Tantrum Chips as well, will have 1 day to do this. This also means that you will not be able to get Jazz Chips for getting Duplicates of Bots as of that Morning.

What about he last arena day for Jazz, won’t the rank rewards be too late to use
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    Phlexus wrote: »

What about he last arena day for Jazz, won’t the rank rewards be too late to use

Also if you open crystals on the 11th will you get tantrum chips?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Heck yeah. Sharkticon week 2. AWESOME!!!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited July 2018
    Vavatron wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I can’t go another week without buying energon, but I really wanted the Tantrum chips. Can you please give us a very attractive energon bundle to tide us over?

THANKS @Kabam Miike
  • PlatPlat Posts: 8
    Commanders,

Due to a problem with our 6.3 release that is preventing some Android users from being able to join in to the game upon a fresh install, we will be releasing a new 6.3.1 hotfix that should solve this issue. We want to have this out to you all ASAP, but do not have a specific time right now.

Is this fix com8ng to iOS too? One of my guys is on iPhone 5s and can’t get into fights.
  • Is this shark arena going to be like a week worth of 1day rounds or what? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Yep! 7 Days of 1 Day Arenas, with Special Shark teams that award extra 2-Star Sharkticon Crystal Shards!
  • sabre_777 wrote: »

So, a JAZZ arena AND a shark arena for next week? I'm SOOOO close to getting my 4* dupe and wanted to get some extra jazz chips because of the down time Friday. I hope I am understanding this correctly.

Yep! You're getting both Sharkticon Arenas AND Jazz Chip Arenas! Do one, do both, it's up to you!
  • Phlexus wrote: »

...Alright, new plan!

Because of a bug that will occur if we try and extend the availability of Jazz in the Store, we're going to take Jazz down for a few hours at his scheduled time and bring him back.

When he comes back, his purchase Price will reset. That means that if you can wait a little while, you can either save on Jazz chips, or if you don't have enough for the Dupe, you might be able to squeeze it in with the lower cost.
  • Phlexus wrote: »

Also if you open crystals on the 11th will you get tantrum chips?

Yes, that is correct!
  • JohnimusJohnimus Posts: 8

...Alright, new plan!

Because of a bug that will occur if we try and extend the availability of Jazz in the Store, we're going to take Jazz down for a few hours at his scheduled time and bring him back.

When he comes back, his purchase Price will reset. That means that if you can wait a little while, you can either save on Jazz chips, or if you don't have enough for the Dupe, you might be able to squeeze it in with the lower cost.

So when will this reset happen? Is that when he is supposed to come down tomorrow or next week?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Johnimus wrote: »

...Alright, new plan!

So when will this reset happen? Is that when he is supposed to come down tomorrow or next week?

Its tomorrow.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

...Alright, new plan!

So wait, originally there was talk of the 11th. If you want to get Tantrum chips for duping Jazz you still have to wait till the 11th or will the Tantrum chips for a duped Jazz be available tomorrow once Jazz returns to the store?
  • Johnimus wrote: »

...Alright, new plan!

The Reset will happen on the 12th, when he is meant to leave the store. I know this is confusing, and we apologize. We have some limitations that we are trying to get around with these resolutions.
  • Hey Everybody,

I have some bad news. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to extend the duration of our Monthly Objectives. This is our first time running these, and they suffer from an issue that also makes it impossible for us to extend the duration of Spotlight Missions.

Tantrum's Monthly objectives will not start until he is available next week, so in the mean time, there won't be any Monthly Objectives.

We're really sorry about that.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

...Alright, new plan!

The Reset will happen on the 12th, when he is meant to leave the store. I know this is confusing, and we apologize. We have some limitations that we are trying to get around with these resolutions.

It's all good, I'll be on vacation at that point, so this and the delay benefit me even more. Thanks for all your hard work Miike, send everyone at kabam my thanks please :)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

...Alright, new plan!

OK somebody please put it in a simple way: when is the moment (day/hours) to buy our duped jazz to get tantrum chips?
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77

...Alright, new plan!

OK somebody please put it in a simple way: when is the moment (day/hours) to buy our duped jazz to get tantrum chips?

On the 12th
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    I would like to know when this hot fix is going to be available because I still can't log in to my other 2 accounts and if I try it will either freeze the game or just send me back to the account I'm trying to log out of.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Alright, usually not one to ask repeat questions but I want to make sure I'm not throwing away 140k jazz chips...
    Originally we was only going to have one day to dupe jazz for tantrum chips (the 11th), now jazz will be removed on the 12th and be put back up with the counter reset. Correct? How long will he be available from that point?

Thanks for the clarification and big thanks for doing another shark week
  • i lost my account when the update hit dont know how did this have eny thing to do with it im a android user my name in game is mlgs4life i think