Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4

Can one of the moderators please let us know when we are getting ACT4?????

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Probably December or January, according to Otrium
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Otrium's stuff has been mostly just random guesses, except for bots which he found in the game files. His "leaks" on Kabam's plans for new modes and maps have been far from correct.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Based on how frequently they've been rolling out new chapters, we should see Act 4, Ch 1 pretty soon
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    My guess/hope would be august
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Whenever it maybe. It better give us good rewards for completion and exploration. And a new boss as well.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited July 2018
    Tyberious wrote: »
    Maybe it will introduce Combiners and cause our phones to meltdown. I would love to see a sharkticon combiner.

Yeah, that's a pretty good idea @Tyberious, it would be very cool to see a Mega Shark Combiner or something like that. Specially because if there are six - each with different Classes - the Combiner could have independent Class advantage, like the most powerful bosses in MCOC. Bad thing is we only have 5 Bot Slots and a Sharkticon combiner would require 6 Bots, and judjing from Get the Horns's story value, pulling a Combiner would require to purchease an Enigma of Combination Relic wich could cost LOTS of Energon. If not, it could be a Reward for the Exploration of Act 4, but it would still take a long time and may require all Bots to be 5* in order to Combine. What do you think @Kabam Miike?
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Tyberious wrote: »
    Maybe it will introduce Combiners and cause our phones to meltdown. I would love to see a sharkticon combiner.

Maybe they form a giant Gnaw.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I would love act 4 to have combiners that’s an amazing idea!!!
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    While I too have completed and explored all solo mission's I am not in too much of a hurry personally. I think act 4 will require a minimum of a team of all r5 4* to even have a chance (with ninja skils) but more likely it will need 5* bots to r2 so I don't foresee being able to complete act 4.1 on a easy path when released, but I will definitely like to have something new to try. I am sure the top players will have no problems with the teams full of r2 or 3 5* or higher or the big spenders who can buy there way through.
    But in reality I don't think the bulk of players are really in a position to complete a new act now but I could be wrong. But I do expect they will release a new act before years end
  • Act 4 will most likely ramp up in difficulty, first chapter will be straight forward. Average player should be able to beat it with no items. Chapter 2 will start to separate the ninjas from the casuals then chapter 3 and 4 will only be able to be completed by 50 to 100 people maybe less. Once they release act 4 idk how they plan on doing it...but usually theirs a chunk of time between each chapter. Which is why I'm kinda baffled theirs been no news about it at all. No clue on rewards but they should be pretty freaking awesome the later it takes for them to release.
  • Also r3 5 stars is where the 5 stars outclass a 4 star. Unless you're max forging you're r2. If they were to release act 4 in October I'm most likely using one r3 5 star and the rest will be r5 4 stars. I'm kinda in the bottom of the top though just now doing rotk and sitting on 8 5 stars with 2 duped.
  • I like this... if combiners, you could battle the individual bots leading up to the boss.... then the story will say screw you commander, you beat us individually, now let's see how you do against our combiner form...
  • I like this... if combiners, you could battle the individual bots leading up to the boss.... then the story will say screw you commander, you beat us individually, now let's see how you do against our combiner form...

Yea because that would be soooooo much fun NOT!!!! LOL
  • With the arrival of Megatronus, Act 4 must be focused on acquiring all ancient Relics like the Forge of Solus Prime which Shockwave is in possession of. Megatronus will regain his strength and arrive fully powered as a Prime in the final boss of Act 4, introducing us to Unicron, perhaps.

* Please, comic cutscenes at the end.