Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Enemies sidestepping whenever the heck they feel like it..

So this has been happening a lot lately. Id say over the last two weeks. Last night, however, it was almost every match!
I start a combo, and the enemy bot just gets the heck out of the way whenever it feels like. For example: connect with first two hits of ironhid's sp2 then the bot just nonchalantly moves to the side.
Not just bosses, but i noticed it happened most on the 'hardest' paths on expert act 3.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I’m also having issues on expert act 3. Same as you, in addition my bots are getting sticky feet against opponents dashes. Getting extremely frustrating having to restart after a couple bots decimate my team because of it. Especially when trying to conserve bots for the fight against jazz
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I’m also having issues on expert act 3. Same as you, in addition my bots are getting sticky feet against opponents dashes. Getting extremely frustrating having to restart after a couple bots decimate my team because of it. Especially when trying to conserve bots for the fight against jazz

U from shark tank? XD
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    I thought it was just me. Barricade is a nightmare! He excessively evades as it is so now it's worse and with the game causing my bot to evade or suddenly dash away while in a combo is making it a pain in the ass. I have also done a combo then press and hold for a heavy and he just stands there doing nothing. I can't believe the amount of problems that everyone is having lately!

U from shark tank? XD

An alliance? No not mine
  • SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14

U from shark tank? XD

An alliance? No not mine

It was a joke. Mr Wonderful is what they call the guy on the TV show called Shark Tank.
    Lol never heard of it sorry. Used mr wonderful as a name for a while, also been questioned as to whether it’s named after a wrestler too but sadly not.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    MVSteve wrote: »
    I thought it was just me. Barricade is a nightmare! He excessively evades as it is so now it's worse and with the game causing my bot to evade or suddenly dash away while in a combo is making it a pain in the ass. I have also done a combo then press and hold for a heavy and he just stands there doing nothing. I can't believe the amount of problems that everyone is having lately!

Well.. That's one thing. But, yeah, ive noticed that too. Specially with acouts.
    You's have to be a fool to not notice most bots abilities and signature abilities trigger much more often under AI bots, but this isn't even what im talking about!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited July 2018
    There was a similar post about this a few weeks ago. As the difficulty goes up, the AI is more intelligent and does things smarter. What is probably happening is they are blocking more efficiently than before and the same tricks don’t work. The reason I bring this up is because you said it’s the hardest path on Expert. Usually the last two paths on expert or even the last two chapters is where it starts.

A common sign of this is the special 1 after you heavy at the end of a combo. As far as blocking mod combo there is sometimes a slight delay in combos due to lag or just controls not registering fast enough that can cause that.

As far as the signature ability, the reason it triggers more often is because the percentage is increased based on sig level. So if you fight ratchet in arena and his emergency heal never kicks in, but in AM it kicks in 6 times it’s because you are fighting a sig 100 ratchet in AM vs say a sig 10 ratchet in Arena
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Moreover, if you can post a video to showcase what you mean, it'll be of help not only to Kabam but the community as well.
    that1guy wrote: »
    Moreover, if you can post a video to showcase what you mean, it'll be of help not only to Kabam but the community as well.

You're right. Perhaps I'll try, but i'm only able to play on mobile phone right now, and I've been a bit wary of any game video apps for a couple various reasons.. Do you know/reccomend one for android?
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    No one tell Grimlock when he can sidestep!
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    No one tell Grimlock when he can sidestep!

Maybe that's because nobody uses him?