Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.3.1 Hotfix for Android, Tantrum Release Delay, + Shark Week 2 [UPDATED: July 6 2018]

Comments

• i lost my account when the update hit dont know how did this have eny thing to do with it im a android user my name in game is mlgs4life i think

i tryed logging in with google play but it makes me reatart the game what should i do
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    i lost my account when the update hit dont know how did this have eny thing to do with it im a android user my name in game is mlgs4life i think

i tryed logging in with google play but it makes me reatart the game what should i do

Once you restart the game, go through the tutorial. Next the game will tell you to go to story/arenas. At this point you can access the settings menu (Gear Icon). Choose it. Finally choose “Login”. Then input your login info in the game.
  • Nooo!!!! Can you guys at least send me the remaining jazz chips that I need?I'm at 94,000 and i dont think I'll be able to reach the required amount in time...please kabam??
  • Nooo!!!! Can you guys at least send me the remaining jazz chips that I need?I'm at 94,000 and i dont think I'll be able to reach the required amount in time...please kabam??

You will get it if you compete in jazz arenas and get atleast 500k points. That way you will finish all milestones and get 1-10% reawards. There is a full week left. You should be able to do it.
  • ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20
    So, on 12th of july jazz will be gone for a few hours, his price will be reset, then he will come back and stay for 1 week?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    Well,, On 11 July, Tantrum will be in stores..perfect time to buy Jazz and get Tantrum chips.
    On 12 July.. There's no jazz in raid store!!!
    Well, above get flagged, why?
    1. This don't match to what they want.
    2. They just hate me! B):D
    Okay got my error, I didn't read previous Administrator posts Ooops :p
  • With all these shifts, I bet all my retirement savings that there will be nasty bugs.

Translation for Kabam: run future date playtests with these shifts on current version.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    willdorf wrote: »
    So, to boil all of that down:

Today, July 5th, the Jazz spotlight and monthly objectives will end. This week will be double arenas, Jazz and Sharks, and double rewards for AM

Tantrum will be available July 12, but tantrum chips will be available July 11, from duping bots

On July 12th they are going to remove Jazz from the store and then put him back for a short time. When they put him back, the chip cost will reset so you can get a 2nd jazz for 100k, and a 3rd for 140k, etc and get tantrum chips for the dupes

July 12th will start the new Tantrum Spotlight and Monthly Objectives, and the week of arenas that will include the new T3C arena

I think Tantrum will be available on July 11, along with the Tantrum related game play.

Yep, Jazz will expire on July 12th. Kabam will then bring him back as a new store item (hence the points reset).
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'm still confused as hell and I was looking forward to finding out about 5* Tantrum. Bleh, guess I'll take a week off - been sat on enough chips for a double dupe so now I'll just get a double dupe and some 3* dupes I guess?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I'm still confused as hell....

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    I'm confused too! So what chips do we get for duping bots July 5th - July 11th? Tantrum or Jazz? Should be Tantrum, right?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Hey Everybody,

I have some bad news. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to extend the duration of our Monthly Objectives. This is our first time running these, and they suffer from an issue that also makes it impossible for us to extend the duration of Spotlight Missions.

Tantrum's Monthly objectives will not start until he is available next week, so in the mean time, there won't be any Monthly Objectives.

We're really sorry about that.

For me, that’s fine. I can just keep working on the story.
    I can’t say for everyone else tho
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    jmeans wrote: »
    I'm confused too! So what chips do we get for duping bots July 5th - July 11th? Tantrum or Jazz? Should be Tantrum, right?
    You will get Jazz chips, no Tantrum chips before the 11th.

• edited July 2018
    Hey All,

So, it looks like our original plan surrounding the Jazz Extension/Reset and Tantrum release caused some confusion. We're gonna rectify this all tomorrow morning so that everybody gets the best benefit from this change. Don't expect any major changes, but there's definitely some things we can do to help smooth this out.

Sit tight, we'll clear everything up and make it all make more sense!
  • JOUST wrote: »
    i lost my account when the update hit dont know how did this have eny thing to do with it im a android user my name in game is mlgs4life i think

Once you restart the game, go through the tutorial. Next the game will tell you to go to story/arenas. At this point you can access the settings menu (Gear Icon). Choose it. Finally choose “Login”. Then input your login info in the game.

still dosint work i guess al just leave the game for good see ya
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    JOUST wrote: »

still dosint work i guess al just leave the game for good see ya

Bye bye
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

• SycronIVSycronIV Posts: 7
    UPDATE: Commanders,

The team would like to inform you that we will be releasing Tantrum in the Game Store on Wednesday, July 11th, so that Commanders that have been holding on to their Jazz Chips to Dupe Jazz and get some Tantrum Chips as well, will have 1 day to do this. This also means that you will not be able to get Jazz Chips for getting Duplicates of Bots as of that Morning.

Ok... so just to be clear. No reset on Store for trading Jazz chips?
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    In the time of confusion our mission energy is being wasted. Can @kabam do something and give us some short special mission to play for. Otherwise the whole week is a big bore
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2018
    bishawa wrote: »
    In the time of confusion our mission energy is being wasted. Can @kabam do something and give us some short special mission to play for. Otherwise the whole week is a big bore

they did...it's called RoK and RoTK :#
  • _xXKNXx__xXKNXx_ Posts: 11
    I have a simple question on the 6.3.1 hotfix update currently on the google play store.

If we have NOT been having problems logging onto Transformers f.t.f. like others on Android have. Should all android users download and install the hotfix update? Or could this cause problems that were not experienced before?

I know it probably seems like a dumb question, but I would rather ask and know. Not have to deal with any of that if not necessary is the way I'm seeing it.

Also I am not looking to dealing with any new bugs as well has anyone installed this hotfix yet, and are there any issues that you have noticed if so?

Thanks
  • _xXKNXx_ wrote: »
    I have a simple question on the 6.3.1 hotfix update currently on the google play store.

If we have NOT been having problems logging onto Transformers f.t.f. like others on Android have. Should all android users download and install the hotfix update? Or could this cause problems that were not experienced before?

I know it probably seems like a dumb question, but I would rather ask and know. Not have to deal with any of that if not necessary is the way I'm seeing it.

Also I am not looking to dealing with any new bugs as well has anyone installed this hotfix yet, and are there any issues that you have noticed if so?

Thanks

That's a fair question! Even if you're not having issues, you should still update. At some point, we're going to need all of our Android users on the same version, so that we can release our new content (like Tantrum), as well as any fixes we might need to make on the fly, so there will be a point that you are forced to update.

This update is mainly a fix for that issue, and we do not foresee any more bugs being introduced.
  • In this version , this time , the game is crashing and crashing all the times , but the bots don't are losting lifes , fix the crashing bug c'mon!!!
  • Alright everybody, we have a new plan that we need to explain to y'all.

Tantrum, new Monthly Objectives, and the new Spotlight mission are going to be release on July 12th at 10 am PDT. This is exactly one week after we would have normally done it. You will be able to start earning Tantrum Chips on July 12th. This differs from our first plan where he would have been available on the 11th.

Jazz will remain in the Store and available for purchase with Jazz Chips until July 12th at 10 am. He will then disappear for a few hours, and reappear with reset Chip Costs for 1 week. That means that his price is going to reset to 10,000 and 100,000.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Alright everybody, we have a new plan that we need to explain to y'all.

Tantrum, new Monthly Objectives, and the new Spotlight mission are going to be release on July 12th at 10 am PDT. This is exactly one week after we would have normally done it. You will be able to start earning Tantrum Chips on July 12th. This differs from our first plan where he would have been available on the 11th.

Jazz will remain in the Store and available for purchase with Jazz Chips until July 12th at 10 am. He will then disappear for a few hours, and reappear with reset Chip Costs for 1 week. That means that his price is going to reset to 10,000 and 100,000.

Sweet, so I can dupe my 4* AND my 3*.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Ok finally all back to normal on all accounts with both Google play and Kabam logins. Not sure when the fix hit but as of this morning it was still messed up, played half the day then got busy and came back around 8pm and it auto updated then got right in. I have now set up Kabam accounts on the accounts my problems were with so I will never be stuck again. I hope Google play never has another problem because it is so quick to jump from account to account using this login.

@Kabam Miike aside from the gifts given already from the team, will we be able to recover rewards lost from not bring able to login? I took a screen shot to show proof that my two effected accounts were prevented from log in for 10 days if necessary.

For those still saying they lost their account with update I recommend that you uninstall and reinstall so you can immediately login and get back to the game without problems. I as well as many others had issues pushing through the tutorials enough to login and it created problems where the away mission, raid, and alliance centers stayed blacked out and you can't access them when they are like this even though I am at level 55.
  • ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20
    Alright everybody, we have a new plan that we need to explain to y'all.

Glad it's clear now, thx kabam