Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ive been robbed!!

So ive been grinding a lot to improve my mission team and get the achievement for it. I finally got a squad rating of over 10k, and it says i havent unlocked the achievement. Like fr tho??h6mh4zedulyc.png
hu1oze5a93s1.png
Any suggestions?? I dont think i have any buffs applied, and ive reloaded the game plenty of times

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Put them on your base with whatever other two bots you have. Then check your achievements.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    It refers to your base defence. Stick them all on your base with mods and you will be fine. Just do it
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    As @Mutantdoc mentioned, put your biggest bots & mods on the base then you will get it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    As @Mutantdoc mentioned, put your biggest bots & mods on the base then you will get it.

As @Mufc14 mentioned, put your bots on the base and you'll earn the reward.
  • Oh im so dumb lol. I thought they were talking about my mission squad lol :D thx evry1, sry for the mix up
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I dunno, could it apply to your mission squad. It says start a mission with... did you actually start the mission?
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Yeah I agree the title of the achievement is totally misleading
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I thought someone robbed your energon through hacxs and stuff
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Just so you're aware, all of these previous replies are completely wrong. The reason you're not getting the achievement is because it specifically states "unbuffed" - that is, the raw PI of the bot with nothing affecting it, including commander masteries and synergies. My highest squad rating is 12,444 and my raid defense rating is 11,701, and that's literally the highest it's ever been.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    I thought someone robbed your energon through hacxs and stuff

Sorry for the confusion lol. I tried to make the title eye catching. I guess it worked, didnt it? Lol
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    I couldn't help but think of this when I saw the title... sorry :p
    Now back to your regular scheduled program.
    q8eRvlr.gif
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    Just so you're aware, all of these previous replies are completely wrong. The reason you're not getting the achievement is because it specifically states "unbuffed" - that is, the raw PI of the bot with nothing affecting it, including commander masteries and synergies. My highest squad rating is 12,444 and my raid defense rating is 11,701, and that's literally the highest it's ever been.

I don't think they are wrong. I've been chasing this achievement as well, and as soon as I saw the above posts, I put all my strongest bots on my base and got the achievement awarded instantly. Once their ratings were boosted by the mods on my base, it gave me enough points.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Lol stealth XD
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Trust me it's base rating. That's how I got my 30k achievement. The description is misleading