Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Rewards Update: Tier 4 Basic Spark Essence in Alliance Missions

Commanders,

It’s time to beef up some of those Alliance Mission Rank and Milestone Rewards!

Starting with the Alliance Mission that commences on July 12th at 12pm PT, Tier 4 Basic Spark Essence is being added to top Milestone and Rank Rewards in Alliance Missions! There rewards are strictly an addition, and nothing else is being removed, or altered.

Band together with your Alliance, and fight through harder difficulty levels in Alliance Missions to score more points to hit as many Milestones as you can to Rank your highest in order to secure some of this fresh loot!

Rank Rewards:
• Rank 1-3 receives an additional 2500x T4 Basic Spark Essence
• Rank 4-6 receives an additional 1000x T4 Basic Spark Essence
• Rank 7-10 receives an additional 500x T4 Basic Spark Essence

Milestones:
• Milestones 23-25 receive an additional 2500x T4 Basic Spark Essence in total

Prepare your Alliance, Commanders!
Tagged:

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Nice!
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Let's get it! Glad to see t4b essences being added!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Thank you for finally doing this!!!!!
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Can we get some more gold please
  • Charleshot25Charleshot25 Posts: 143
    if i'm reading this correctly, only 10 alliances out the thousands that play this game will have access to t4 spark. I honestly think adding stuff like this alienates players. The strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. How are new and intermediate players supposed to get stronger if all the items they need to get stronger are held behind a wall that only the people that have the means to achieving these milestones can reach.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Because 6 months later they'll make it more available. And then a new wall called t4cc and t3a
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    if i'm reading this correctly, only 10 alliances out the thousands that play this game will have access to t4 spark. I honestly think adding stuff like this alienates players. The strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. How are new and intermediate players supposed to get stronger if all the items they need to get stronger are held behind a wall that only the people that have the means to achieving these milestones can reach.

Yeah I wouldn't sweat it too much. They'll start loosening up T4B in other parts of the game like Spotlight and eventually an arena too. And besides, in the current pool of 5 stars available now, I'd say only like 4 are even worth ranking up past r2 anyway.

Let the whales rank up their marginal bots if they want to. By the time the more frequently used bots make it into the 5 star pool, other players who have saved T4B's from other parts of the game (and don't forget the $$$ deals) will be in a position to be competitive with those other added bots that are more utilized.

Unless the next pool consists only of Mixmaster, Sideswipe, Bludgeon, Grimlock, Soundwave, and Dinobot, which would not surprise me at all lol. I'm calling it now!
  • 1 million chips for a 5 star bot, they are nuts!!! Only the top few alliances can have a possibility of getting this. They always do this crap and act like it is the best thing. Strong get stronger, top 10 are the only ones that benefit, same with the tier 4 basic sparks they added, only top alliances get them so the rest of us with a couple 5 star bots can’t rank them up because they always leave something that is extremely difficult or impossible to get.
    Then we never have enough gold, and they always charge to much gold to do anything, the arenas should not cost gold to play, you get some gold back when you win the match but still really isn’t worth to play the arenas, the awards suck. The alliance events rewards are terrible, most of my alliance won’t wait for the rank and level up event to rank there bots up because it is not worth the junk rewards you get in the rankings.
    Limited energy to actually play the game is ridiculous too, when people have time they want to play, but most of the time you can’t because you have to keep waiting for your energy to revive, even at my level 55 doesn’t get you far to play the game when it comes to energy.
    It also is ridiculous that they don’t add more levels faster, the first day the game came out should have had at least 100 levels, and then keep adding them before anybody would even get to the point of not moving up a level. Relics for XP are useless because they are no levels to use them for.
    Also they need to add more spots for relics or let us keep adding up the percentages for the same thing, so if you have a 1%, 2%, and 3% in the same kind of relic or better yet same thing it is giving you the advantage for, let us add them up. In my example that would make 1 relic worth 6% for that category. It is aggravating to have to keep changing relics to play different parts of the game.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018

New and intermediate players have no need for t4b, so there isn't really a problem there.

You can't expect to go from using 2* bots to 5* bots overnight. You need to build your bot roster from the ground up.

Get 3* bots, max them and use them to complete content that gets you some 4* bots.

Take those 4* bots and rank them as far as you can initially (R4) so you can complete content to get you resources to max out more 4* bots.

Then finally max forge those bots and you'll be able to complete and compete in content designed to progress you through 5* bots.

That's how everyone at the top got there, either through grinding like me, or spending to accelerate the process.

Everyone seems to think it's easy. I've been playing since beta (that's 18 months) and just last week max forged my 5th 4* bot, so I have a complete spotlight squad.

I spent a couple hundred bucks ONCE for an offer that gave me what I needed to conquer end game content, and continue to do so, in order to not have to spend again.

It takes perseverance, skill, and patience if you are f2p. Along with the smarts and willingness to spend your energon only on deals that matter, and on repair kits for spotlight missions and AM difficulty beyond your comfort zone.

If you've been using your money or your energon to buy crystals as a newbie or intermediate player, you're doing it wrong.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    1 million chips for a 5 star bot, they are nuts!!!
    OK I'm jumping from my usual sarcastic tone and try to be an apologist for Kabam this time.
    If you pay attention to the new FBC you'll notice the difference. It was "120 energon for a chance, or go f2p and get 100k chips" in the era of 4* featured. Now it's 300e vs 1m chips. See? The energon side (x2.5) bloated far less than the f2p side (x10). But it's understandable because even the p2w players can't easily secure a free 5*. So at the end of the day, getting the 5* featured through crystal drawing turns out to be the way, which is OK for Kabam. And those who have the resources to actually get the best out of a 5* bot (to lvl 3) will pay to draw.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Commanders,

Starting with the Alliance Mission that commences on July 12th at 12pm PT, Tier 4 Basic Spark Essence is being added to top Milestone and Rank Rewards in Alliance Missions! There rewards are strictly an addition, and nothing else is being removed, or altered.

Band together with your Alliance, and fight through harder difficulty levels in Alliance Missions to score more points to hit as many Milestones as you can to Rank your highest in order to secure some of this fresh loot!

Rank Rewards:

Milestones:

Can we please get some information on the T3 Class Arena?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Commanders,

Rank Rewards:

Milestones:

Lol yea. We can. Probably when they launch it they'll just throw the information out.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I think there will be essence of 6 classes on milestone 1/3/5/7/9/11 and t3c shards on rank rewards. Top 10 with a random T3C perhaps.