Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store

hi,

I am looking for some advise, my friend was in the beta and when he goes into the raid store he gets to see 2 items that i dont being a general player.

The items i am missing are the blade (cant remember the exact name) and the 925 Ore item.

my question is.... are they different views of the raid store dependent on Raid level??

I am level 38
He's 37

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    The star sabre is useless so don't worry about it. Still just a 5-7%xp bonus for your commander.

And the 925 ore is too expensive to make it worth buying when you can buy 5x 225 ore for 2500 chips

In short, you're not missing out on anything worthwhile but it is strange that you can't see those items
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Manthro wrote: »
    The star sabre is useless so don't worry about it. Still just a 5-7%xp bonus for your commander.

And the 925 ore is too expensive to make it worth buying when you can buy 5x 225 ore for 2500 chips

In short, you're not missing out on anything worthwhile but it is strange that you can't see those items

That's good to know at least, just annoying that I can't see the same, I'll raise it as a support tickets

S
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Depends on the amount of medals you own.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

This^

What you see in the Raid store is dependent on the number of medals you have. I forget the number needed to see the T3 Ore-13 and Star Sabre but I do know that they show up at a specified amount and if you drop below the amount needed, they will disappear from your store until you reach the needed amount again.

• Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    I would personally say you're missing out with the 925 ore as you're capped at buying 5 of the 225 ore a day and so it's just an extra chunk of ore if you're lacking. If your medal count is higher than your friend's then it's definitely worth checking with the support team.
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

This^

What you see in the Raid store is dependent on the number of medals you have. I forget the number needed to see the T3 Ore-13 and Star Sabre but I do know that they show up at a specified amount and if you drop below the amount needed, they will disappear from your store until you reach the needed amount again.

I thought it was something like this....but wasn't too sure. Thanks