Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This game is boring!

If the movie character is not added,I want you to make a movie of the character only of the game!
well, also enjoy the movie fan!
So you criticize this game!
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This game has no Kiss Players or Energon characters
    wxf4dual4cd1.jpg
    991x8tt60lt7.jpg
    I want to make a Kiss Players only version of this game. I want loli girls and crappy CGI bots
    So I criticize the game in be a boring game
  • I am just going to copy and paste what i said in the character suggestion thread.
    It is Because all the movie bots that have been in more than two scenes and more than two minutes of screen time have already been added
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I don't understand, but the game isn't boring. It is if you sit and stare at your base and not play, however.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    I don't understand, but the game isn't boring. It is if you sit and stare at your base and not play, however.

Or just put every single fight on auto battle
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Simple solution for you if the game is boring, uninstall the game and find another one to play.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    jonson wrote: »
    If the movie character is not added,I want you to make a movie of the character only of the game!
    well, also enjoy the movie fan!
    So you criticize this game!

If they no add an Bayfroersm u quit game. Okie dokie?
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    edited July 2018
    So... you think this game is boring but the movies weren't? You're right. This game needs to devote 80% of its time dealing with the human characters.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    more power to you for having an unpopular opinion, but I'd like to tell you that you're wrong.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Maybe if your patient they'll come later. Or not. Is there plenty they can add? Yes? Will they? Probably. But they've probably already got the next 12 months and bots mapped out so just chill
  • Hey folks, as there is already a thread for character suggestions here, I'm going to close this thread to keep things tidy.
This discussion has been closed.