Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About that global chat... 2.0

So i was reading a forum thread that my buddy @Charleshot created, which was closed. I noticed somethig that @Kabam Spice mentioned:mihp6twcaib6.jpeg
Id like to mention to you all that nearly 99.9% of global chat is filled with that kinda stuff. And i mean chocked full of excessive spam, inappropriate misconduct, and just complete randomness. If this is the case, then why not just chat ban all of the players?? Better yet, why not just say to hell with the global chat system?? Why not just get rid of it entirely, and do what the game Clash Royale did: limit the players chat functionality by only allowing them to communicate with their alliance? That makes PERFECT sense, doesnt it?

Edit: I made a similar thread about this, but it was removed “for reviewing” before i could post it ;)

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    And most of **** feeding persons in global chat are less than commander level 10-15.. So global chat feature should be allowed when commander reaches level 15 OR something
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    And most of **** feeding persons in global chat are less than commander level 10-15.. So global chat feature should be allowed when commander reaches level 15 OR something
    Some level 20s+ are drama queens too
  • And most of **** feeding persons in global chat are less than commander level 10-15.. So global chat feature should be allowed when commander reaches level 15 OR something
    Well if you put it like that, then global chat shouldnt be implemented until youre lvl25 or 30 imo. I know a lot pf newbie players tend to use the global chat so much that they hardly ever (if at all) play the game. The global chat is a distraction, sorta like a kids toy, and the parents (KABAM) needs to take it away.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Some level 20s+ are drama queens too

Agreed. And since banning has become more pronounced, the global chat drama queens have infiltrated forums with the constant spam, garbage, and 10 different posts for a new character.
  • Hey all.

In-game chat is subject to rules, just like here on the forums. When those rules are broken, action is taken. This can be temporary or permanent bans, unlike the warnings here on the forums. That said, sometimes people say things that others may not like. But bear in mind that the rules for in-game chat are not identical to the rules on the forum, they're separate entities. I hope that puts at least a little bit of perspective on the difference between forum rules and chat rules.

For now, though, I'm going to close this thread because it's starting to lean towards talking negatively about players as opposed to discussing the nature and differences of forum and chat moderation.
This discussion has been closed.