Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ratchet OG Prime synergy not working

I had heard this synergy wasn't working from a friend, I tried it and Prime isn't receiving a single repair proc no matter how many times I "Roll Out"

Comments

• PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    GM17 wrote: »
    I had heard this synergy wasn't working from a friend, I tried it and Prime isn't receiving a single repair proc no matter how many times I "Roll Out"

I thought it was just me not getting any proc's
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It works fine, the lower HP Prime has the higher the chance it will activate.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The key to getting this to trigger is...

Your rollout melee buffs must be expired before you have a chance to trigger the heal.

If the melee buffs are active, all you will do is refresh them and never trigger heal.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    It's not consistent but I triggered it twice today in one AM fight. Especially when health is below 60%
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Manthro wrote: »
    The key to getting this to trigger is...

Your rollout melee buffs must be expired before you have a chance to trigger the heal.

If the melee buffs are active, all you will do is refresh them and never trigger heal.

This the only correct answer here, make sure you don’t have melee buffs before you do your heavy attack to get the healing buff.

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Just to be accurate, og have 1 melee buff all the time so you will get healing if you got 1 buff if you got 2 or more buffs wait until they expired then roll out.
    See the picture, I got 3 buffs so 100% no healing, 1 buff 100% you will get healed.
    It’s not a random synergy you just need to roll out in the right time.
    2dlydgg9jg1a.jpeg
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Just to be accurate, og have 1 melee buff all the time so you will get healing if you got 1 buff if you got 2 or more buffs wait until they expired then roll out.
    See the picture, I got 3 buffs so 100% no healing, 1 buff 100% you will get healed.
    It’s not a random synergy you just need to roll out in the right time.
    2dlydgg9jg1a.jpeg

I think that 1 buff comes from your 'courage' mastery.