Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Wars

Well, i think a new mode should be added to game to make it "moar" interesting , say ALLIANCE WARS,
These wars would be started by Leader or Officers.
There can two way to add this IMO: 1.Base-type 2.Map-type

1. Base-type: This one is simple, a straight layout with five nodes. Each Node will take out to Base of a players of other alliance. Last Node is of Leader while other four will chosen by Leader or Officer pre-war. It will same as raiding but, you can't loot raid chips and will have use same 4/5 bots for 5 bases(25 fights). Auto-fight will be available and there will war energy with max cap of four and recharge each in 1 hour. Each will play on their own like solo.First base will grant 200 point, 2nd will 300, 3rd 400, 4th 500, leader 1000.Alliance who earns more points will win. Bots taken in War would be unavailable for AMs and Raids.

2.Map-type: A officer or leader will design a map with available node layouts like AM3 or one in Spotlight etc. These will have max lanes of four at a time. He will be choose donated bots by players assign them a node and MODs of their choice. Donated bots could not be used in Raids or attacking in other alliance's map.This type of AWs might not work very well in this game.
Tagged:

Comments

• TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited July 2018
    You must be super bored to be coming up with posts that people have already suggested before a bunch...like almost everyday people ask for alliance wars. But hey, you do you boo boo.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yeah dude, you're trying a bit too hard - why don't you just apply for jobs with Kabam?

AW has been suggested a bunch and all you've done is take the idea from Mcoc...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    AM is stressful enough, if AW is added then I'll turn into this person:
    lb3i3qj88s3u.jpg
  • edited July 2018
    Hey All,

A few posts have started to lean towards insulting the poster rather than contribute to the actual topic. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.
    Hey All,

A few posts have started to lean towards insulting the poster rather than contribute to the actual topic. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.

You guys have already rubbished AW in other topics, what discussion is there to have?
  • AW seems like a good idea, but here is the issue I have. Forging bots! With T4b on the rise you should start seeing 5* being forged and the cost is extremely high. With that comes rebuilding your 4* roster and that is far from cheap.

This isn’t MCOC where you don’t have to get rid of character to make better ones.

I am all for some alliance vs. alliance style gameplay, but I don’t think this alliance war is the way to go. Maybe they need to get rid of the forging part of the game...
    AW seems like a good idea, but here is the issue I have. Forging bots! With T4b on the rise you should start seeing 5* being forged and the cost is extremely high. With that comes rebuilding your 4* roster and that is far from cheap.

This isn’t MCOC where you don’t have to get rid of character to make better ones.

I am all for some alliance vs. alliance style gameplay, but I don’t think this alliance war is the way to go. Maybe they need to get rid of the forging part of the game...

I'd love some alliance vs alliance competition, really would. Forging is definitely the problem.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Yeah dude, you're trying a bit too hard - why don't you just apply for jobs with Kabam?

Well, I don't play MCOC...
    I'm still summoner level 6!!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

I saw the terms 'auto block' and 'ability acuracy' in your old skill sets. Your character concepts are also ridiculously good compared to mine and Boneboy's
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    TFTF Alliance Wars must never have Quintesson Bases. AW is Hoomans bots against Hoomans bots/mods.

Well now I assume you're TN, troll on my friend.
    Totherkins wrote: »

Well now I assume you're TN, troll on my friend.

He isn't a troll, I think maybe he just stretches the truth!
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    i definitely think that’s not me.
    Can always create another account and have a conversation with yourself.
    Can always create another account and have a conversation with yourself.

No he is definitely not Tough, I and I guess all the other SPARK or ex SPARK members know Sparkshredder from the LINE chat
    #sadday almost got excited for the return of tn
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited July 2018
    #sadday almost got excited for the return of tn

He already returned. Spent all his money. Then quit again.

I'm sure he will do the same when 6* are released.
  • Hey all. Even after Spice tried to break this up, it's continued to go down the road of non-constructive discussion and strayed too far from the original topic. As it's gone so far off the rails, I'm shutting this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.