Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dirty Optimus Prime

g7bcvt2jdg8p.jpeg
Optimus Prime looks pretty dirty on my alliance mate’s account, but mine isn’t.
g9oi1i6iqvx0.png
What is this injustice? Why can’t my Prime be dirty as well? WTF Kabam???
Tagged:

Comments

• BobdolleBobdolle Posts: 34
    Look at the health, the lower the health the more beat up bots look.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Because he might have unlocked better Masteries,Used proper Synergies, Relics, has forged him high and might have used Commander buffs(Attack and Health).
    But most appropriate answer.. Your duped prime is r4 ,his Undupped Prime is R5
    If you are talking about graphics... His phone model is different from you... Graphics vary device to device
    You seem to have tablet and he seems to have iPhone X(very wide screen)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Bobdolle wrote: »
    Look at the health, the lower the health the more beat up bots look.

This is the right answer.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Custos @Kabam Vydious what do you guys have to explain this situation?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Custos @Kabam Vydious what do you guys have to explain this situation?

It's not a "situation". Why does everyone want a full detail explanation for every little thing?

When you get low on health, your bot starts smoking and displays surface damage on high end devices.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Lose more and you'll get him as dirty as you'd like.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    But by the time of the winning pose they're all the same.
    Believe me, higher details you want, more it laggu game becomes..
    For those who say health cause smoke, I am sure this the case, but look at his MM, he isn't smoking... Or his smoke are not detailed... But is this really the case?
    I'm sure this because of device difference,, but you should focus on bots and their attack and abilities, not on enjoying smokes and dirt in the fight.