Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* Bots Rating/Stats Per Level

2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Is there anywhere we can find these stats? I'd like to know if a rank 2 4* has a higher rating than a max 3*.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Without forge levels it does
  • 2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    Thanks for the info! Would you happen to know the max rating of a rank 2 4* bludgeon without forge?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Nope sorry I've never even seen an r4 bludgeon
    Thanks. I got him during the tank crystal promo. I needed to know if l should use an alpha to max a 3* or get him to rank 2. You've helped alot. I think I'll use it on bludgeon.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    You do realize it's TWO alphas to rank a 4* to rank 2 right, not one like 3* to r4.

Let alone the metric asston of ORE you're going to have to dump on him to get him to max rank 2.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    It takes awhile to get an alpha and do you really want to be sitting on an unused alpha for a month or two while you grind out a second for the 4*? Better to use it on 3* and have an easier time raiding and farming another alpha. Get your 3* ranked up and then worry about 4*
    I already had an alpha. I was planning on getting the alpha pack for the 8k and l had another 3k in inventory. I did end up ranking another bot, mv1 prime. The ore grind was insane but l got him maxed r2 that night. I'm totally owning raids with mv1 in the squad. Now the grind for more alpha continues lol.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    edited June 2017
    2Pocalypse wrote: »
    I already had an alpha. I was planning on getting the alpha pack for the 8k and l had another 3k in inventory. I did end up ranking another bot, mv1 prime. The ore grind was insane but l got him maxed r2 that night. I'm totally owning raids with mv1 in the squad. Now the grind for more alpha continues lol.

I've dumped more money than I care to admit into MCOC but over much smaller increments. I can't ever justify dropping 100 bucks on a single transaction but if you got it good luck to your sir haha.