Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No 4* Versions of Bumblebees.

I'm sure that everyone has noticed it, but is there a reason why we can't have 4* Bumblebees? I think the Scout version was possible while his crystal was available, but the Tactician variant has never had a 4* version.

Is there any reasoning behind this? I believe every other bot has been covered.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They’re probably waiting for the movie’s release so they can make 4* Bumblebee a “premium” bot
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They may come out with a new warrior class Bee that matches the one from the movie. And then make him only available in a special Never-Gonna-Give-You-Up crystal.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I'm just missing him because I need Till are one synergy with MV1..
    But... My Dinobot and Magnus are more than enough to handle most of situations where tacts can involve in
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Why Is this question asked every month?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Odie21 wrote: »

More like every day
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Nutjob wrote: »
    I'm sure that everyone has noticed it, but is there a reason why we can't have 4* Bumblebees? I think the Scout version was possible while his crystal was available, but the Tactician variant has never had a 4* version.

Is there any reasoning behind this? I believe every other bot has been covered.

5eaio6dgc6z4.gif
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

Probably because Kabam has never given an answer.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited July 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »

Anyone who asks about when "insert_bot_name_here" is going to be released is damn annoying because there are WAY too many other problems and content that Kabam needs to be and should be working on.
    Here's just a few for example:
    1) Lag
    2) Slow motion fighting
    3) Crashes
    4) Act 4
    5) War
    6) Gauntlet
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited July 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »

Anyone who asks about when "insert_bot_name_here" is going to be released is damn annoying because there are WAY too many other problems and content that Kabam needs to be and should be working on.
    Here's just a few for example:
    1) Lag
    2) Slow motion fighting
    3) Crashes
    4) Act 4
    5) War
    6) Gauntlet

You’re not wrong, but they haven’t been done much acknowledging of, let alone fixing those top 3 issues either.

That being said, although it’s not an extremely pressing issue, it is a bit curious that they’ve completely ignored the question for months and months from a multitude of users of why Tact Bee is the only bot in the game without a 4* version. I don’t have any strong feelings either way, but I would like to know why this is the case.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Good Question!

b5kffjnalfqd.gif
    Uhhhhhhh

k7gi7qt5caw9.gif

aau2glh22uyr.gif

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What's in the briefcase?
    Why did Bill Murray whisper to Scarlett Johanson?
    Who's the Thing at the end?
    Was Cobb still dreaming?
    What's the Joker's real name?

We may never know
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This is the first (two) official response(s) to this dangling question since the release of the game! (a good start nonetheless)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Good Question!

b5kffjnalfqd.gif
    Uhhhhhhh

k7gi7qt5caw9.gif

I bet they were sat in the office together giggling away like school girls when they did this. Absolutely incredible, I love trolling
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    welp kabam is a pretty funny lol
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Good Question!

b5kffjnalfqd.gif

This is clearly in the spirit of the new BumbleBee movie. He’s obviously coming in some form or another.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I hope not. I don't like any Bumblebee and I really enjoy this obvious trolling.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    If Robert Stack was still alive, he could do an Unsolved Mysteries episode based on this. As Ultra Magnus.