Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Newer players looking for a more active alliance

2 players looking to expand their potential and explore the Alliance Mission landscape.
seeking an alliance that is active and completing missions and events to increase overall enjoyment of the game.

whwm0h2n7ty0.png

o78nitdj3n3i.png

Comments

• Hi! Are you looking to stay together then? Have you done map 3 yet?

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    we can't even see the ally
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118

Yes, its obvious they outgrew the alliance they are currently in, so without shaming them they blocked the alliance.
  • HungarrHungarr Posts: 8
    Hi! Are you looking to stay together then? Have you done map 3 yet?

yes, we are looking to stay together. we have been playing together since we started.
    no, we have not done map 3 at all yet. because of difficulties in participation, we are having troubles with map 2, which can be completed with 2 players, if they are careful.

Yes, its obvious they outgrew the alliance they are currently in, so without shaming them they blocked the alliance.

that is correct. I am not looking to shame the alliance that I am in currently. they do well for a casual group of players. I am just seeking a bit more Focus.
  • Greetings! We are actually searching for active players using Line chat app with Battlegroup and main alliance chat. You're around our level, we began map 3.4 but have got down to map 2.54 because some players have gone up to one of our stronger alliance. We have lots of knowledge, we have fun and we help and accompany other players to grow within our multiple alliances. If you are interested, you could play together! Just reach me here or in game withthe same ID! Hope to here from you! :)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Because you can't look them up in-game to see what alliance they're in?
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Because you can't look them up in-game to see what alliance they're in?

you do realize you can look the player up by name in the game?
    since the picture above shows the commander name, which is the same as my name here, going into friends>search>hungarr
    there I am, and you can see everything above, plus the alliance I am in.

by blocking the alliance on the forum post, I don't drag their name into the conversation.
    I have found a new home and I am very grateful to those who reached out to me and expressed interest. thank you all very much. best of luck to all.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Come to (LWM) Lone Wolf McQuade we are always looking for more active players in the alliance mission we just finished 197th place today !!!