Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Size chart

Can anyone make a size chart of all the in-game bots? I think it'd be pretty fun to compare the sizes of different bots. Oh, and Tact Bee's ability also involves the size of his opponents, a list of big opponents would also be helpful for Bumblebee fans.
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Grimlock, Motormaster, Bonecrusher, Ultra Magnus, Optmus Prime, MV1 Prime, Shockwave, Grindor, Hound, CW Megatron, Demotron, Ironhide, Galvatron, Ramjet, Bludgeon

They all seem to be the bigger ones, the rest seem small. Unsure on Soundwave. Also not sure on CW Mega and CW Optimus, but I would imagine they are classed as "big".
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Tantrum is a big guy also. Really liking him so far.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    Then I guess Waspinator, Bumblebees and Jazz must be the small ones.
    And Mixdaddy must be the biggest bot, right?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I think it was typo,, attack buff have nothing to do with size... And I guess size refers to HP.. Higher the HP, more chance you'll get chance to heavy (opponent can take more attacks) ,,and more attack buffs you'll gain
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think it was typo,, attack buff have nothing to do with size... And I guess size refers to HP.. Higher the HP, more chance you'll get chance to heavy (opponent can take more attacks) ,,and more attack buffs you'll gain

no, size refers to size, as in model size. It's an established mechanic from mcoc. Surprised you didn't know.

Mixmaster wont be biggest - I think Ultra Magnus will be the biggest, followed by Grindor. I'm not sure Tantrum is that big... looks small to me.
  • DaveJL wrote: »

no, size refers to size, as in model size. It's an established mechanic from mcoc. Surprised you didn't know.

Mixmaster wont be biggest - I think Ultra Magnus will be the biggest, followed by Grindor. I'm not sure Tantrum is that big... looks small to me.
    DaveJL wrote: »

Tantrum is smaller than grimlock
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Then Beast War bots would be Smallest