Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ratchet broken?

When I use the alt form, it says Ratchet is supposed to self Repair, yet when I do, nothing happens and I die fast because of his lower health pool. Is it just me, it is it occurring elsewhere?
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Only works below half health
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yes, Ratchet is quite broken :p
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    They nerfed Ratchet a couple of months ago now and still haven't updated his text to reflect. His self repair and power gain buff only occurs at under 50% health now. He isn't completely worthless but to get his self repair and power gain you gotta play good as usually a S2 or higher will just flat out wipe you out at under 50% life
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    4p0bx520ayyt.png

There is nothing wrong with the ability as written, it is described perfectly.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Don't get hit after his heavy. It takes a second or two to activate. I alway sidestep right after a heavy to avoid ranges.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    And so it does. I don't touch Ratchet and never have so I was pulling from memory and for some reason I was thinking an alliance mate a long time ago had said his ability text was off. Oh well. It's still only Ratchet.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Manthro wrote: »
    4p0bx520ayyt.png

There is nothing wrong with the ability as written, it is described perfectly.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but unless he got nerfed again (maybe he did?) this is wrong.

As written, the description implies that after just half his heavy animation (conversion to alt mode), he should begin healing. But it's only after he converts to alt... and back to bot... completely untouched that the heal will start.

Also, he doesn't heal after launching sp3, which involves converting to alt mode.

• MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Sp3 is not counted sadly. But yeah with Ratchet you have to time your specials and heavies. Once you reach 50% health you should use your heavies. Always lead with 1-2 range attacks before your heavies to reduce the chance of getting hit before you start healing.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Just heavy and then launch sp3, the time the sp3 takes means you basically get a free heal and slight power head start immediately after launching sp3.

I agree about his sp3 should include the heal, as og prime gets his roll out buff for the duration of his sp3.

Since I don’t have one to check, does prime still have a chance to convert a roll out buff to heal with ratchet synergy if using sp3?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Mr_Wonderful yes he does
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Jesus. I’m waiting patiently for my 4* og prime, alongside a few other final components to some teams.