Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which brawler would u choose for master spotlight's cactus?

There's always a very strong bonecrusher in master spotlight with ridiculous bleed damage. Which bot is the best for fighting him?

Which brawler would u choose for master spotlight's cactus? 34 votes

Mv1 prime duped
52%
CarverFrench_BakerMegaKuppCakeJoker69seeker1321BlogZmogisCharleshot25RhinoxSparkShredderserdoodStreetFighterJmdBumblebee254Black_ThoughtPiconiaUrAverageMalakabummblezee3Celt 18 votes
Grimlock duped
32%
JohnimusTyberiousGochaBROSaYnTDrShotgunPyrusPrimeSKJogameLord_TyberiousRed_EyesBeejimanLorddooom1 11 votes
Optimus primal duped
14%
iuJacobAustin555555Booster_BlueDaveJLTfpsoundwave 5 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Optimus Primal with Beast Purification team. Easy peesy
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Mv1 prime duped
    Mv1 always best for Bonecrusher.
  • ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20

I fought a bonecrusher in the master spotlight using my 4/40 mv1 prime before. I was surprised my mv1 prime died even though i didn't take a single hit from the cactus (my prime died due to bleeds). That's why i wonder if duped grimlock or primal can be better than mv1 prime or not. :)
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Mv1 prime duped
    ZRogue wrote: »

I was surprised my mv1 prime died even though i didn't take a single hit from the cactus (my prime died due to bleeds).

Use the specials only if you have bleeds on yourself, that alone gets a lot of health back, besides normal hits. I agree with the above posters MV1 is the best bot out there vs bleeds, due to only allowing just 1 active bleed, and healing on doing damage.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Mv1 prime duped
    Piconia wrote: »

I was surprised my mv1 prime died even though i didn't take a single hit from the cactus (my prime died due to bleeds).

Use the specials only if you have bleeds on yourself, that alone gets a lot of health back, besides normal hits. I agree with the above posters MV1 is the best bot out there vs bleeds, due to only allowing just 1 active bleed, and healing on doing damage.

You got my point,,, and extra bleed give power
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Any of choices are gonna get the job done; just gotta know how to use each bot.
    Piconia wrote: »

I did it exactly as u said, it heals a lot, but bone's bleed was just way too strong
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Which one do you mean? I've beaten that BC on Power Conductor (Chapter 2 Mission 2 which ends with Motormaster) with my R4 IH with a perfect.
    Which one do you mean? I've beaten that BC on Power Conductor (Chapter 2 Mission 2 which ends with Motormaster) with my R4 IH with a perfect.

I was referring to jazz master spotlight ch3, my prime died although he didn't take any hit, but i always forgot to ask this :)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Optimus primal duped
    I think Primal is probably the best choice if you play him right, but MV1 and Grimlock are solid - Grimlock is probably a better choice as the content gets harder.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Grimlock duped
    Grimlock... because he's basically immune to bleed. MV1 gains health, but ONLY if you can land a hit.
    IDK about Monkey Prime...I just duped him and haven't learned his playstyle yet.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Mv1 prime duped
    easy lol same as everone