Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Get the Horns

2»

Comments

• LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    8zdd5r6zq8p5.png
    Finally explored mission 2 of chapter 3 in Master spotlight. It was a pain in the @&$, and that Motormaster can go #%€+ himself. After a whole morning of frustration, rage quitting, sperging out and yelling, I’ve finally done it!

Congratulations dude! Now take some time off and then prepare yourself to hit 3.1 and 3.2 aim for completion and explore if you can. But don’t rush you got lot of time to retry
    I’m afraid I can’t, my skills aren’t good enought to handle chapter 3 of Expert, my hands were sweating when I did a completion run through it, but I might try exploring chap 3 of master once I get my OGP to rank 5.

Well as I said you got enough time so keep trying it. Eventually you will get it and yes OG prime can smash tantrum. But at master level you need to ensure that you don’t take a single hit from him or you are dead unless u got ratchet along.

A small tip- keep hitting him even when the energon shield is up so you gain energy to activate your specials. And always aim for sp2 of OG prime, when the energon shield is down, because that can do some crazy damage.

Good luck!
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Wasp for most damage out of my team consisting of Dino, Rhino Drift, Mv1 ,him,,,,
    It always better to keep distance..
    Take IH,, low attack, low healing in energon shield,, crazy damage output. Burn go through shield
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    8zdd5r6zq8p5.png
    Finally explored mission 2 of chapter 3 in Master spotlight. It was a pain in the @&$, and that Motormaster can go #%€+ himself. After a whole morning of frustration, rage quitting, sperging out and yelling, I’ve finally done it!

How come you didn’t get the chapter exploration rewards too?
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    8zdd5r6zq8p5.png

Congratulations dude! Now take some time off and then prepare yourself to hit 3.1 and 3.2 aim for completion and explore if you can. But don’t rush you got lot of time to retry
    I’m afraid I can’t, my skills aren’t good enought to handle chapter 3 of Expert, my hands were sweating when I did a completion run through it, but I might try exploring chap 3 of master once I get my OGP to rank 5.

Dude I'm getting wrecked by chapter 3 on expert. Its painful.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Darm0k wrote: »
    8zdd5r6zq8p5.png

How come you didn’t get the chapter exploration rewards too?
    That's because I didn't fully explore mission 2.1, gonna do it today
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited July 2018

Ahh, I guess I should have figured....

Anyways, what’s up with two Bonecrushers on the melee damage path in 3.2?
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Darm0k wrote: »

Because they hate us
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Definitely a tricky path, but there are some great hard counters to Bonecrusher, and some paths in harder content do require certain Abilities. Luckily, most bots in the game have multiple Counters, and don't require just one bot to counter them.