Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Date of new bot release?

I'm trying to judge how many days I have left to get Tantrum chips and when I should start saving crystals. I'd like to duped Tantrum but it's really not a priority.
When is the next bot going to be released?
Tagged:

Comments

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    soon start saving now
    eh maybe around 2 weeks maybe? I am just guessing
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2018
    Should be August 9th EDT
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If you look at the time left for Tantrum in the raid store, you’ll know how much time left you have to purchase him.

If you look at the time left for the spotlight missions, you’ll know how much time you have left to earn Tantrum chips and when the new bot will be released (after the spotlight ends and the new one begins).
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    U can get tantrum chips until the event ends. Yu can still buy but tantrum goes away after one week after the event ends
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    It continues to amaze me that there are countdown timers in game so you can actually pick up a calendar and count the days left to earn chips, purchase the bot, and determine for yourself when the next most likely release date is... yet this question gets asked every single month.

Do you still wear velcro shoes?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Manthro They take my shoestrings away from me in this place
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There's raid week, AM week and a week of featured arena. So unless you're short of more than, say, 40-50k chips for the second Tantrum, you can start hoarding. Anyway, just keep all your crystals until the end of the raid week to decide.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm sitting at 70k now. I may not make a dup
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    8a6rvljt68tz.png
    When should I start hoarding?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Don't forget there's a double chip arena still to come.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    And Next bot 'seems' to be tech g1 wheeljack... Dont take my comment seriously
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I kinda want to place bets on Megatronus given the current Spotlight mission.
    Bumblebee wrote: »

I really, really, really want Megatronus. There hasn't been a Demo bot that I reeeeeeaally like in the game so far.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

I really, really, really want Megatronus. There hasn't been a Demo bot that I reeeeeeaally like in the game so far.
    not megatronus. I think we need an autobot g1 demo *cough cou-warpath cough cough

• dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Honestly if you look at the current bots we have available (in 4* version), and I know a demo class hasn't been revisited since galvatron, I personally am looking forward to a Tactician. At least in the demo class there are 6 bots (not including sharks) available in 4*s. Tactician there are only 5.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Megatronus would be dooooooopppee.

not megatronus. I think we need an autobot g1 demo *cough cou-warpath cough cough

+1 for Warpath!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    someone going on a flagging spree
    DaveJL wrote: »
    someone going on a flagging spree

Lol, I bet it’s Jonson or Woolverine from the MCOC forum
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Don't forget there's a double chip arena still to come.

???
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2018
    ???

the next bot chip arena week will be double rewards (double bot chips)
  • To the OP and anybody else that is lagging on Chips right now. Your fellow Commanders are correct, there is a double Chip Arena week coming, but also don't ignore the Monthly Objectives! I know that you'll already need a Tantrum to be able to get them all, but if you're going for a dupe, they can be really helpful!
    8a6rvljt68tz.png
    When should I start hoarding?

holy cow thats a lot
    xb8p6b8kajqb.png
    This is how much I have
    edited July 2018
    ooh nice @Austin555555 heres how much i have 3,000 :'(
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    k703hqxfwqhq.png

Shameless. Shameless and poor.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    k703hqxfwqhq.png

Shameless. Shameless and poor.

Are you going for the 5* dupe?
    vh8lfhs3xr3b.png
    upypmajgqnyz.png

Just got him.
    vh8lfhs3xr3b.png
    upypmajgqnyz.png

Just got him.
    Do you think he’s a better base defender than Motormaster?