Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

my bots are to powerfull for easy and med spotlight missions

hi my top bot is at 800 rating its jazz and my other two are at 700 something my bots are way to overpowered for even medium but i am only at level 20. can someone tell me how i can get level ups quickly i am on act to but even that is sorta easy. easy is good but when its to easy whats the point to having the game then? if you have an answer let me know below.
thanks! -zee

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    play story mode and level up a bit so you can play harder missions. Seems pretty obvious mate!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Why are you complaining on something that’s easy? The easy and medium spotlight missions are for newer player too help them get use to the controls and memorize the movements of their bots. If you are flying through it, do the hard difficulty for a better challenge. Before you put something on the forums, pls think before you post.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Why are you complaining on something that’s easy? The easy and medium spotlight missions are for newer player too help them get use to the controls and memorize the movements of their bots. If you are flying through it, do the hard difficulty for a better challenge. Before you put something on the forums, pls think before you post.

I have been in the game for a year I am not new (including the time on other accounts)
    i like to complete new missons @DaveJL
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    play story mode and level up a bit so you can play harder missions. Seems pretty obvious mate!

This is good advice! While the Story Missions aren't going anywhere, they offer a lot of XP, and can help your grow your roster, and level/rank up your Bots! Soon, you'll be able to tackle the Hard Spotlight Missions like they're nothing!
    DaveJL wrote: »

This is good advice! While the Story Missions aren't going anywhere, they offer a lot of XP, and can help your grow your roster, and level/rank up your Bots! Soon, you'll be able to tackle the Hard Spotlight Missions like they're nothing!

thats not the problem the problem is that need to plat hard missions my bots are to good for med and easy but i am only at level 20 but my tops are vat 800 or 700
    wow someone from kabam actually came here lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

so we're friends now? <3
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

thats not the problem the problem is that need to plat hard missions my bots are to good for med and easy but i am only at level 20 but my tops are vat 800 or 700

How are you leveling your team?
    Are you spreading the ore evenly or concentrating on one bot at a time? When I began I tried to level everyone up at the same time but found that was a bad strategy. I found if I picked my team, concentrated on one bot at a time and went from there, I grew at a exponential rate.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82

I appreciate how you came to this post which already had an obvious answer, but when i @‘d you to try to get your two cents on a mych more important matter(overheating) which affects 80% of the game population, you ignored.

Mods in this game. What’s with the selective helpfulness. And before you give me a warning or try to ban me. Think about what you’re doing. Put yourself in our place and see how you’ll react.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82

so we're friends now? <3