Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please Add G1 Bumblebee again

Many players and myself are requesting for the 4star G1 Bumblebee to go in the raid store PLEASE!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    If anyone else wants this little guy too please write a note, who knows the Kabam team might do it !!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He's still gonna be a premium RNG bot, Kabam will only add his featured crystals for a limited time.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Please

01789w9jdnsd.gif
    See that even a sweet kitten wants him! Lol
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Maybe... crystals. Maybe, but don’t add the bot. That would totally devalue him.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Many players and myself are requesting for the 4star G1 Bumblebee to go in the raid store PLEASE!!!

yeah he needs to come 6vhw5xcgkawa.png
    how can you say no to this face lol
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Maybe... crystals. Maybe, but don’t add the bot. That would totally devalue him.
    [rolls eyes] Those who never got a chance to pick him up aren’t too concerned with “devaluing” some whale bots.
    Kabam, Bring g1 Bee into the normal crystals already!
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    [rolls eyes] Those who never got a chance to pick him up aren’t too concerned with “devaluing” some whale bots.

exactly how long was hen in the game git him outa the hive crystle you can have him in both or just move him to the normal like @LouCypher said
  • Yes please put G1 Bumblebee in the raid store!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Why the raid store? Realistically kabam can’t make as much money from putting him in the raid store as they could from just offering an Energon bundle, which folks would buy. Maybe his 3* version in the raid store for a day or so, but they won’t do it anytime soon for his 4*.

Yet another thread asking for g1 bee, kabam. Please take the hint and offer a deal again. Here’s enough demand for it on the forums alone.
    Many people are agreeing with me G1 Bumble Bee needs to go in the store one of these upcoming months 4* for 100k and 3* for 10k !!!
    Please Kabam it’s not fair for everyone’s favorite guy to be pushed to the side he needs to be in every bot crystal too !!!
    Many players will be as excited as me if you would take the time to do so !!!
    Please and Thank you Kabam Team !!!!
    100k raid chips would never happen for a 4*, considering the requirement for a relic. I agree he needs made available again, but just saying they’re not going to release him into normal crystals anytime soon. They specified at release he was only to be available in his own crystal. Only ever in Energon deals, which I among others have requested for months now
    100k raid chips would never happen for a 4*, considering the requirement for a relic. I agree he needs made available again, but just saying they’re not going to release him into normal crystals anytime soon. They specified at release he was only to be available in his own crystal. Only ever in Energon deals, which I among others have requested for months now

Mr Wonderful thanks for commenting on my chat but I believe that if we ask Kabam could change their mind any time they want concerning G1 Bumble Bee everyone wants to see as the featured bot in the store !!!
  • PrimaPrima Posts: 13
    ugh I wanna get fired up
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited July 2018
    This is clearly in the spirit of the new BumbleBee movie. He’s obviously coming in some form or another.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What I find handy, is if Kabam set Newbee as the next featured (4* and 5* like Tantrum), they'll kill two birds with one stone as they certainly will have a profitable month from the player side and at the same time, send employees (especially programmers who design new bots) on vacation and save their salary.
    lol vydoce
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They could just create a crystal sample pack sale with a uhhhhh..."Friendly Kid Appealing Scout Character" crystal, which contains Geewun Bee, Jazz and Cheetor, which still makes Bee rarer than other bots and still satisfy Bee fanboys
    Well you see--
    l2zefavwwzux.gif

Hello Kabam member is it possible your game teams plan is to put G1 Bumble Bee in the raid store as a 4star some day ???
    Please answer
    It’s been dodged for long enough kabam, just do it. Between the overheating and notnoffering the deal were asking for, you risk alienating us.
    Well you see--
    l2zefavwwzux.gif

Hello Kabam member is it possible your game teams plan is to put G1 Bumble Bee in the raid store as a 4star some day ???

They won’t, they can make money from him. From a business point of view it doesn’t make sense to make him available in raid store, especially 4*. The 3* has a possibility, but not 4*
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Well you see--
    l2zefavwwzux.gif

You called him kabam member!? XD XD
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This is what we get7c69g8elhwi6.jpg

I didn’t mean regular chips I’m talking about Bumble Bee chips for the 1st time !
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    Those who never got a chance to pick him up aren’t too concerned with “devaluing” some whale bots.

I noticed LouCypher posted in here, so I would just like to take this EXTREMELY rare opportunity to lord over him the one and ONLY thing I could possibly do so with...

rbtniavq77ch.jpg

G1 Bee says "Put me in regular crystals asap 'cause I need to be duped!!!"

0VERKILL wrote: »
    Those who never got a chance to pick him up aren’t too concerned with “devaluing” some whale bots.

I noticed LouCypher posted in here, so I would just like to take this EXTREMELY rare opportunity to lord over him the one and ONLY thing I could possibly do so with...

rbtniavq77ch.jpg

G1 Bee says "Put me in regular crystals asap 'cause I need to be duped!!!"

I’m with you buddy — nice Bumblebee you’ve got there ! I wish I had him
    All bot crystals for G1 Bumblebee please Kabam!!!