Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mystery Twosome

Transformers: Forged to Fight recently updated as of July 28th, (at least on Android) and the update notes said that there would be two new characters revealed and released soon. We haven't had two characters in a single month since last August, with Starscream and Shockwave. I am excited, but I want to know what the community thinks on who these two bots are. I have no idea, other than at least one has to be Demolitions, as there are only six; the other classes have seven, excluding Scout, which has nine. Maybe we're getting closer to a whole combiner team, or maybe the characters are archenemies. Now, this information was largely ignored, but if Kabam is saying something like this, they must be planning something HUGE. Perhaps an inclusion of another Transformers continuity, like getting Optimus Prime and Megatron from Transformers Armada or something.

But what do you think? You have a voice! USE IT!

P.S. Headmasters would be kewl.
Tagged:

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    They already stated it's not 2 bots in one month but two bots in the update as there won't be a new version once tantrum spotlight ends
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Next month bot seems to be a Tech
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Alright, hopefully this won’t cause Kabam to be like “Whoa, somebody’s onto us. Let’s switch up the bots k?”, but I’m going to say Wheeljack and Megatronus.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I really want a Demo bot like Megatronus next month. I'll take him to r4 immediately to get 1750 spark essence to get a T3 Demo spark, then max him out.

Not sure if Kabam's gonna release existing combiners like Devastator and Menasor or create their own combiners from in-game bots. A combination of Motormaster, Tantrum, Mixmaster, Bludgeon and Ramjet would be pretty kewl.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    And infernocus,, made of Megatron chest,, shockwave sound wave legs,, bludgeon,, StarScream arms
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Adding Bayformer Devastator would be pretty ballsy...
  • SkullbladeSkullblade Posts: 21
    Wait, what version of Megatronus? The one in Prime Wars, the Fallen from Transformers 2, or what?
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I really want a Demo bot like Megatronus next month. I'll take him to r4 immediately to get 1750 spark essence to get a T3 Demo spark, then max him out.

Not sure if Kabam's gonna release existing combiners like Devastator and Menasor or create their own combiners from in-game bots. A combination of Motormaster, Tantrum, Mixmaster, Bludgeon and Ramjet would be pretty kewl.

I was thinking the exact same combo. I don't think Megatron is stupid enough to make Starscream a limb.
    Skullblade wrote: »
    Wait, what version of Megatronus? The one in Prime Wars, the Fallen from Transformers 2, or what?

I have seen the in-game model and it appears to be directly derived from the Prime Wars Trilogy.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm hoping Wheeljack. I'm stoked for him
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm hoping Wheeljack. I'm stoked for him

I would like wheeljack and hoist
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Seaspray would be interesting. How would they make his animations since hes a water vehicle. same with tidal wave or depthcharge
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited July 2018
    pl978l18833n.jpeg
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Seaspray would be interesting. How would they make his animations since hes a water vehicle. same with tidal wave or depthcharge

I would like to see that, the movie sea spray
    Why does a robot need a scuba mask?
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    how do you guys know whos next, and what the models will be??? you said youve seen it but how exactly
    how do you guys know whos next, and what the models will be??? you said youve seen it but how exactly

This is courtesy of the people who dive into the game files. A member on this forum (whose name does not need to be mentioned) revealed a picture of Megatronus’ in-game model.
    Megatronus would break the game. No, more like ruin it entirely. I thought balance was a problem with Movie Megatron, but this is insane. Have you seen Prime Wars?

As for who is diving into the files, I have a strong suspicion it is the one who brought it up in the first place. Who else would have known that people are doing this aside from the developers themselves? #MightBeHoney
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Megatronus would break the game. No, more like ruin it entirely. I thought balance was a problem with Movie Megatron, but this is insane. Have you seen Prime Wars?

As for who is diving into the files, I have a strong suspicion it is the one who brought it up in the first place. Who else would have known that people are doing this aside from the developers themselves? #MightBeHoney

"Break the game"? Tell that to the Dimensional Beings like Dormammu and Mephisto in MCOC. Kabam has no problem balancing the game (at least in TFTF), movie Megatron isn't too "overpowered" or anything, his damage output is good, but not that great, it still falls behind Ironhide. His unstoppable only procs 3 times.
    Megatronus was badass at the end of Titans Return, but the writers nerfed him severely in POTP to make the heroes win easier.

The game version of a certain Transformer doesn't reflect their true powers. Kabam will find a way to make Megatronus a balanced bot. Heck, Kabam might even fail and make Megatronus the next Hound. And no one is really overpowered if they don't end up in Seatin's God tier list
    Well, we are talking about adding a God to the game...
    Well, we are talking about adding a God to the game...

MCOC has Thor and Loki so it'll work out.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

lol
    Oh, so it's no big deal that Megatronus Prime killed Optimus Prime and Megatron in the span of less than a week? Okay, let's totally add him to the game! If he really wanted to, he could have killed every last Transformers with his bare hands, instead of that doomsday device.

Side note: If he enters the game with the Requiem Blaster we are screwed. Why?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=bplhhhTuxvg

Oh, so that wasn't enough proof? Let's look at the new one!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2p0Zz0Gtac&index=32&list=PL2RwxNNlDTeYTOq7F0RFxsPMzBTBjD-yV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56mYrRU4bk&list=PL2RwxNNlDTeYTOq7F0RFxsPMzBTBjD-yV&index=33

If we are truly considering adding Megatronus, we need to make it so he no longer has these absurd god powers.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Still waiting for a Beast Wars Warrior Class.
  • Blackarachnia would work...
    We also need more Preds, i.e. said spider.
  • Skullblade wrote: »
    Blackarachnia would work...
    We also need more Preds, i.e. said spider.

But if you recall in season 3 episode 23(I think) she gets reprogrammed as a maximal.
  • And we figured out one is wheeljack. It might be him and bulkhead from the prime series
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    And we figured out one is wheeljack. It might be him and bulkhead from the prime series

He is the second one. The first was Tantrum.
  • Addressing the first thing that Austin said, Blackarachnia was only a Maximal in her Transmetal form. I am talking about adding the Predacon version. And for Prime series, I highly doubt it, (It would be awesome, yes) but I would prefer the G1 Wheeljack better. And apparently the second one is "Megatronus," because Bumblebee says he has inside sources or something like that. (You know how I feel about adding Megs)

But, if it was Prime Wheeljack and Bulkhead, I would be okay with that. We need more continuity. Maybe Transformers Forged to fight can cover all continuities. Even if this happens, I request that we get each character in the game in their multiple forms across the continuities that are already in the game. As well as both Seeker clones. (Skywarp, Thundercracker, Slipstream, and Acid Storm would be such amaze. Thrust and Dirge are a bonus.)

Examples:
    Ironhide G1
    Megatron BW
    Ratchet DOTM/ROTF/IDONTCAREMICHAELBAY
    Mirage DOTM
    Starscream ROTF
  • Would be awesome to have a triple changer. Like springer
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Oh, so it's no big deal that Megatronus Prime killed Optimus Prime and Megatron in the span of less than a week?
    First, there is 6 month's gap between OP and Megatron's deaths. Second, Megatron was killed by Optimal Optimus (reluctantly, though).

But it's OK to add that romance-driven genocider with potential synergy with the Relic "Effigy of Solus", lol.