Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to get revenge [Merged Threads]

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Today I was raided about 7 times, and not a single ne would let me get revenge. Every person can’t have a 24 hour raid shield. Someone, help me figure this out.
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This has been an issue for months now
  • I got another person who raided me and surprise surprise, opponent unavailable
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's been around since the dawn of the time and doesn't seem to be fixable. Kindly forget it if I may suggest.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Remember what Lord taught us...
    Forgive and Forget.
    Don't tend to take revenge for what they did to you, inspire them by your goodness.

That are my wise words :po:)o:)
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Kabam, I'm sure you are well aware that the "Revenge" button does not work 99% of the time. Why not just remove it completely instead of having just another broken feature in the game.
  • TKO wrote: »
    Kabam, I'm sure you are well aware that the "Revenge" button does not work 99% of the time. Why not just remove it completely instead of having just another broken feature in the game.

Because you get chance to steal back and more raid chips foroom that certain player
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    Because you get chance to steal back and more raid chips foroom that certain player

Except tor the fact that Revenge DOESNT WORK, so you get nothing.

I was attacked 18 TIMES in the last 24 hours, and ZERO were available for revenge.

• 0VERKILL wrote: »

Except tor the fact that Revenge DOESNT WORK, so you get nothing.

I was attacked 18 TIMES in the last 24 hours, and ZERO were available for revenge.

That’s what this thread is for.
  • This seriously needs to be fixed.
  • So this has been addressed in other threads but there is a dirty little secret about when to use the Revenge button against an opponent. If the person you’re trying to revenge against has had their base attacked by someone else within a certain period of time, you cannot revenge them. I seem to have some success launching revenge attacks because I think I just time it right. Haven’t really tried to get revenge since the Knight Shards events began, however. And TBH, I failed in my last Revenge Raid a few days ago.