Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Primal has multiple buffs at the same time during phase 2

dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
ajz0wod30ed2.png

Ok maybe I’m wrong but I have played this mod on both primal and Megatron multiple times so I’m pretty sure I know how this mod works. If I start off in phase 1 this never happens. But this is at least the third time in a few weeks that I start the fight in phase 2 and he starts originally with 1 300% buff and then I hit him either with a range attack or a melee attack and second 300% buff appears.
You can tell by the picture he has two attack buffs from his heavy but I am not talking about that. He also has a melee AND and range buff doing 300% and sometimes it was range and special killing my 70% OG Megatron in one special attack I normally can take.
I think something is wrong can you please take a look at it and if I am wrong explain to me where in the wording it says he is suppose to have two active 300% buffs at the same time.
Tagged:

Comments

• dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    594lpafmw6ou.png

Just for a reference this is the description of the mod. Please, if I’m missing something tell me.
    Ok, so not meaning to bump this thread, but just for reference I fought primal today started in phase 1 and beat him through it and no dual 300% buff. I really think this is a bug to be looked at when starting to fight him in phase 2.
  • Ok so start of new alliance mission, another level higher and again I fight primal in the second phase and I have video proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wvoF4zV9k

I went after him with hotrod on purpose to kill off a bot to make this video and if you wait until the end you can see 2 active 300% buffs applied

PLEASE look something is wrong and will decimate bots when starting in phase 2!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam
  • Hey there @dtorreskater could you tell me if this only occurs in Alliance Missions, or if you've experienced this in any other quests?
  • Only alliance missions, and only when facing primal enetering the fight when he is in phase 2. If I enter in phase 1 and beat him through phase 2 it never happens.
    I do not believe it has anything to do with primal. It has to do with the revolving mod. It never happened with Megatron. Also it took me a while to figure this out because we are getting into harder and harder levels and now it’s tough to beat Primal in one shot.
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited August 2018
    Ive experienced the same thing in alliance missions where Primal will receive two OR MORE buffs per timer rotation in phase 2.

What buffs and how many seems to vary, but often enough when phase 2 starts he will receive TWO buffs at once, and then they will rotate with the timer. However sometimes instead of rotating, the next buff will actually just ADD ON (a second or third static buff) instead of having the previous buff fall off as the next one is added.

Asked my alliance mates if they saw the same thing but nobody had, so i thought maybe i was just going crazy. Glad its not just me.
    edited August 2018
    seaekwzh82tl.png
    Happened again today.
    @“Kabam Zibiit”
    edited August 2018
    And again...

o16thw4dni91.jpg

Think its safe to say that this is an actual verified issue, and its severe enough that it needs to be addressed ASAP.

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Think it’s safe to say we deserve an item and boost Fahrenheit package for all the extra we’ve had to spend on primal ;))))) @Kabam Miike
  • And again today. Didn’t screen shot it because, well I was trying to really beat him. I’m ripping through my stock of repair kits if I face him in phase 2. Not sure what else to do outside of tell everyone in my group not to touch him until I get there so I can start on phase 1 and not get pulverized.
  • Now at least my alliance mates are coming to notice this, and I'm not the only one in my alliance to have this happen to.
    any updated info? @Kabam Miike
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Been this way for forever. It starts if you die in phase 2. You go back in and wham he has range and melee or melee and special. Megs on the old Map3 did the same thing just no one cares cause Megs is easier to fight.

It’s not supposed to do this though so fix it Kabam
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Been this way for forever. It starts if you die in phase 2. You go back in and wham he has range and melee or melee and special. Megs on the old Map3 did the same thing just no one cares cause Megs is easier to fight.

It’s not supposed to do this though so fix it Kabam

They'll just add this on to the never-ending list of bugs they will never fix
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    TKO wrote: »
    They'll just add this on to the never-ending list of bugs they will never fix

I’m 75% sure that list actually exists.
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit

This is still an every day issue, and is causing major losses of energon EVERY AM.

Can we please get any kind of feedback on what is being (or is going to be) done about it?

Thanks
  • 0VERKILL wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit

is causing major losses of energon EVERY AM.

Kabam staff have pop the champagne reading this.
  • 0VERKILL wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit

This is still an every day issue, and is causing major losses of energon EVERY AM.

Can we please get any kind of feedback on what is being (or is going to be) done about it?

Thanks

Honestly, I've instructed my guys to let me at primal. I may not always be able to one shot him, but I'm the best one to deal with the first couple phases and I at the least push him out of phase 2 before I die with Tac Megatron.

not ideal, wish something else could be done, but its our band-aid for now
  • Hey gang!

I know it's been a hot minute since we've popped in here, but wanted to let you know the team is looking closely into this and we hope to have a fix out soon! Thank you SO much for your patience on this.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited September 2018
    While you’re looking at that, we had instances where OG will crit against AM Primal even though Primal has 4+ crit armours. He bleeds and repairs when he really shouldn’t have crit in the first place.
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    A hot minute...why don't you put up the actual days its taking you to fix...because your in no hurry to fix this.. its a bug that hurts the players so you let it go...if it was a bug that helped players they get fixed immediately...imagine that
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Tree wrote: »
    A hot minute...why don't you put up the actual days its taking you to fix...because your in no hurry to fix this.. its a bug that hurts the players so you let it go...if it was a bug that helped players they get fixed immediately...imagine that

I agree....they fixed Wheeljack and FAST