Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Leftover Bot Chips

I'm not exactly sure what is happening with the leftover chips from previous bots, but I've never noticed that I got anything from them. One day they're in my inventory, the next they are gone.

I just thought of a couple of possibilities (as an alternate solution to whatever is going on with them now):

1) Divide the total of any leftover chips by 10 and then convert that amount to the chips for the next featured bot once the chips for the next featured bot are available.

2) Divide the excess chip total by 100 and convert those chips to a special Energon that can only be used on the featured bot crystals (players choice to use them for the crystal costing 100 or the special one with the 300 Energon price tag).

What do you guys think?

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Simply divide them by half and convert them to featured chips
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Or just give me gold. I'd even be happy with gold. 1 for 1
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited August 2018
    it does covert to gold (1 to 1) when they disappear. that's the understanding - i've never checked.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Voltron wrote: »
    it does covert to gold (1 to 1) when they disappear. that's the understanding - i've never checked.

That's what I thought they said they do with the leftover bot chips. Just I don't know when they do the conversion so I can't tell if my gold went up or not.
  • I never knew about the gold leftover conversion thing lol
    There was ONE time last year where they had a store event, where you could spent leftover bot chips for some small bonuses (I think it was mostly specific 2 star bots, health packs, and bot/mod crystal shards, but I forget). I think it'd be cool to bring that back.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I still have Megatron G1 chips, and Jazz chips on my inventory, so I actually don't know when they actually do that conversion ...
  • just give us energon same amount
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I still have CW Megatron chips ...
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    mavoo3ehud8e.jpg
    CW Megatron chips , resting in my inventory
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    just give us energon same amount

Okay I won't use my 140k tantrum chips, give me the same amount energon... I'll be able to get at ten 5* spotlights with energon
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    They convert to gold. The jazz chips haven't been converted yet...not sure if it means they plan on changing the method or it's a bug.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    there might be something wrong. they converted the jazz chips sometime last week/beginning of this week.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Oh yeah my chips are gone oh well their goes that hope...lol
  • just give us energon same amount

Kabam will never ever doo this. People can farm over 300k and convert it into energon making kabam loose money and they don’t want that
  • Convert d chips into new chips.
  • Convert d chips into new chips.

*old chips