Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

adding lazorbeak bumblebee DOTM for cancer research

Let’s face it we need a 4* DOTM bumblebee. Since we don’t have one I thought, I think we could add lazorbeak bumblebee he’s pink, pink as the color that supports cancer as you should know.

This bot would be know differance to normal bee other than being the cancer pink colors.

So, Kabam why not add a monthly event for a 500k 5* lazorbeak bumblebee 100k 4* bumblebee I say 500k instead of a million so that people will spend money and be incoureged to get this bot. I say half of the money Kabam earns during the event will go to cancer

Please this means a lot to me my father had cancer I would love for this to happen in the game I love
Tagged:

Comments

• Feel free to give feedback
  • Pink is the color of breast cancer sorry don’t know how to edit
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I wish to your father full and speedy recovery.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I wish all the best to your father!

I like the idea, but we do already have somebody like Arcee. And I don’t think Kabam is keen on introducing skins to the game.

• He already passed away
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Edit is only available till 15 min from Posting the Post.
    As For Support of Cancer Patients, everyone is ready to help.
    For Breast Cancer, Pink Color is not that necessary, more appropriate will A Female Bot in Spotlight, and commitment of Kabam to Donate a %age money spent by players on Energon or Chips related purchases to Cancer Support Organizations.

For the LaserBeak, He should not be in Bee form always, coz he was in that form in just one scene only, as a whole he's not complete character, he must pair with DotM Soundwave.

Personally, Only Use of 4* Tact Bee for me is His Synergies.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Swamprats wrote: »
    He already passed away

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I can assure you, he’s in a better place now. Till All Are One, my friend.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    edited August 2018
    ok guys this is a little weird especaly this
    Pink is the color of breast cancer
    I mean seriously why would kabam even want to think about adding something with that

• ok guys this is a little weird especaly this
    Pink is the color of breast cancer
    I mean seriously why would kabam even want to think about adding something with that

Well if pink is the colour of breast cancer, they would want to raise it for cancer awareness and donate to cancer organisations. Why else would they add that? But I don’t think laserbeak bumblebee would be the character for that.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess if anything for cancer research, they could release an exclusive bot, pink or not, that will be exclusive from a crystal that can only be purchased with money. And then the money raised from that purchase will go to the cancer awareness or cancer research charities or whatever would be beneficial for fighting cancer.