Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wheeljack.

When will you guys release Wheeljack? Also I know that Wheeljack Is conformed for this month I just want to know if it is the prime version or the g1 version but most likely it will be g1 :(.

Comments

• Options
    Look at the spotlight now. When the timer emds on the spotlight, wheeljack’s spotlight will start and wheeljack will be released. Tantrum will stay in the store fo another week i think after wheeljack is released. So save up any crystals you have and open them when wherljack is released. Also don’t dupe tantrum yet, wait for wheeljack to be releasef then dupe him so yu get 10K chips at the start.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    IT WILL BE G1 WHEELJACK, OF COURSE.
    PEOPLE ACROSS THE FORUMS KEEP YELLING PRIME WHEELJACK,,, THOUGH HE IS COOL AND SHOULD BE ADDED HERE,, BUT THERE'S NO SCOPE FOR TF:PRIME BOTS, FOR NOW.
    THERE ARE Only three universes here, G1, Bayformers, Beast Wars
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    edited August 2018
    Nothing against Prime at all, but there are so many bots just in the three "universes" represented in the game still to get to. I mean we still only have one Predacon (Waspinator). Plus adding yet other versions of characters would make the story too convoluted I think...
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    PEOPLE ACROSS THE FORUMS KEEP YELLING PRIME WHEELJACK,,, THOUGH HE IS COOL AND SHOULD BE ADDED HERE,, BUT THERE'S NO SCOPE FOR TF:PRIME BOTS, FOR NOW.

No G1 bots here really - they are from CW. I also suspect Windblade and Sideswipe are modelled on the Robots in Disguise series, given the synergy.

• Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    Nothing against Prime at all, but there are so many bots just in the three "universes" represented in the game still to get to. I mean we still only have one Predacon (Waspinator). Plus adding yet other versions of characters would make the story too convoluted I think...

Yeah... Most of bots are remaining to add
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

No G1 bots here really - they are from CW. I also suspect Windblade and Sideswipe are modelled on the Robots in Disguise series, given the synergy.

Well they're the same characters that first appeared in G1 with the same history. Their look in game is just based on their most current toy usually. The "Generations" tag is most accurate I guess. Genies.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    DaveJL wrote: »

yep....though I like Buckethead's combiners war's design..Prime doesn't look right with his accordion arms.
  • Options
    I would love to have a prime wheeljack. That would be awesome
  • Options
    JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Technically there are 3 types of bots: Generations, Beast Wars and Cinematic. That’s what Kabam labeled them. Wheeljack Featured Bot Chips appears to be “Generations” style.
  • Options
    Any idea of which class it will be?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Scout. :D:D:D
  • Options

My guess is tech, since G1 wheeljack was an actual technician of a sort iirc (he helped/just did build the dinobots or something).
  • Options
    Prime bots all look like they could snap in half at just about any point with their supermodel waistlines and goofy thin joints.

"Remember, when you're battling bots - hack at the hinges!" - Cheetor; BW S03E08 :p
  • Options
    I just hope it not the con wheeljack.
  • Options

My guess is tech, since G1 wheeljack was an actual technician of a sort iirc (he helped/just did build the dinobots or something).

kabam is gotta be kidding if hes a scout its ether tech or demo
  • Options
    He IS tech.
  • Options

Demolition I hope
  • Options
    Wheeljack is the main Autobot scientist so he should be tech, but Prowl is also their main tactician and is a scout...
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited August 2018
    Wheeljack is the main Autobot scientist so he should be tech, but Prowl is also their main tactician and is a scout...

Prowl the main Tactician? You sure about that?
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Maybe not the main, but he is the Autobots’ Military Strategist. Why Kabam chose him to be a Scout is well... lol very questionable.
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Maybe not the main, but he is the Autobots’ Military Strategist. Why Kabam chose him to be a Scout is well... lol very questionable.

Yeah Prowl so should have been Tactician!
    Why they made him a scout I’ll never know but that class really doesn’t fit him Lol!
    Even in the 80’s he was always Optimus’s top strategist
    And so was Jazz, Hound, Trailbreaker, Red Alert, Kup, and Ultra Magnus
    And as for Rodimus Prime I think he got all his strategies from Magnus and Kup too Lol!
  • Options
    Wheeljack probably will be a G1 Tech bot!
    In the 80’s cartoon he was there medic/scientist and was always making some crazy invention and blowing up the lab Lol!
    For the blowing up part he probably could be Demolition but he probably will be Tech!
    Anyway we’ll all find out exactly who and what class he is in about three days!
    So I’m really excited! Also I can’t wait to open all my crystals! Lol!!
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ya I really think Wheeljack is Tech !
    I can’t wait I’ve been wanting this guy !
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Man me too....he's been on my wish list. Can't wait to see his abilities. The data mine really sounds ded interesting
  • Options
    Tyberious wrote: »
    Ratchet was the healer. Wheeljack was the inventer and scientis, he just assisted Ratchet. He is slightly more likely to be tech, but demo is also likely. He did build most (if not all) of the autobot upgrades including weapons.

In some instances, Wheeljack and Ratchet were best friends (or close rather). Hopefully they have a good synergy. Same can be said for Bumblebee and Grimlock.

I see G1 Wheeljack as more of a Tech, as he is the one responsible for constructing all these new technologies (including the Dinobots). Prime Wheeljack on the other hand would be an example of his Demolitions side.

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    In the 80’s cartoon he was there medic/scientist and was always making some crazy invention and blowing up the lab Lol!

That just solidifies my belief that he’s not going to be a tech not.
    In some instances, Wheeljack and Ratchet were best friends (or close rather). Hopefully they have a good synergy. Same can be said for Bumblebee and Grimlock.

And he won’t have any synergies with Ratchet.

:p
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

pwibp7xjbjff.gif
    Wheeljack could also be a... scout...
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Darm0k wrote: »

pwibp7xjbjff.gif
    Wheeljack could also be a... scout...

and if that's the case I could be non-existent soon