Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

If you had to use a T3 scout spark, who would you use it on?

I currently have the following five bots that I can use this on. I don’t often have a scout on my team so I’m not really sure who to Max out first.

**** Sideswipe (dupped) (base bot)
**** Windblade (Base bot)
**** Kickback (dupped)
**** Cheetor
**** Jazz

Thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Windblade, her damage output is insane
  • Jazz is my bot. The way he can control a fight makes him my main scout.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jazz - my only r5 scout. It'd be difficult to choose between Cheetor and Sideswipe after that. The others I have no interest in. Duped Prowl would be top if you had him - although personal preference is still Jazz for me
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    So Jazz? Even though he’s not dupped?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Windblade for pure damage output and bleed. But Cheetor with his healblock and bleed on special one is very useful to counter ENERGON SHIELD paths and bosses. He can kill any healing/regenerating bot.
    Windblade and Jazz are getting a lot of love in this thread
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    edited August 2018
    OMG Miike is back!
    [Image Removed by Moderation]
    I'm still torn between Windblade or Cheetor...or save up to R2 my 5s Prowl!
  • @“Kabam Miike” I’m going to disagree. I very much enjoy my r5 kickback.
    Chrome2279 wrote: »

I would use it on kickback. Between the two bots you have duped he far superior. I hate fighting prowl/scout shark, I use kickback and build to s2 to keep their s2 far away from wrecking me. Still at like a 50/50 dodge vs taking the shotgun to the face, so the more power leak I can create the better. Plus he tears through all the tech bots with his t-clog.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2018
    Learn from my mistake. Not Kickback.

Don't get me wrong, he's got some uses, but if I could go back in time, it would be Jazz or Windblade.

Are you kidding? Unless you ranked him without having Motor or RJ ready to pair with him... He's very very good. Particularly in AM.

Any scout is a good choice except for sideswipe
  • I would take up jazz right away
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I have been really enjoying using Cheetor. However, when I spend a few minutes or longer dancing around trying to bait a S2 (this is with any bot), I wish that the bot was Jazz.
    I have scout Bee, but dont use him much. Don't think he's that good
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    66ipanqam37i.jpeg

I couldn’t decide either :D but I don’t use any of them for AM. I bring Jazz occasionally for raids with OG OP and Grimlock when AM is on. For spotlight, sometimes I use Windblade, sometimes Prowl, less often Barricade, depending on what techs I’m going to encounter in master chap 3. If I bring Mirage, I’ll pair him with prowl. If I bring Bludgeon, I’ll pair him with Windblade. Prowl is awesome on base defense with nightbird mod.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    edited August 2018
    Cheetor for me. Because I am aiming for a 4* R5 Beast Purification synergy team.
    Purification synergy make raids a lot easier, as I don't have to worry about DOT, and I jump at the bots using Harm Accelerator. Even if the Base does not have warrior bots, my Primal still tags along.

I already have 4* Primal (Unduped), Dinobot, Waspinator(Unduped), Rhinox and Cheetor (and Tantrum) all at R4.

I'm already planning to rank up my Primal in the next rank up event with my T3 brawler spark. If I had a T3 Scout spark, I would choose Cheetor.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Prowl is awesome on base defense with nightbird mod.

Interesting combo....
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Manthro wrote: »

Don't get me wrong, he's got some uses, but if I could go back in time, it would be Jazz or Windblade.

Are you kidding? Unless you ranked him without having Motor or RJ ready to pair with him... He's very very good. Particularly in AM.

https://youtu.be/rCFH-wDyibM

Again nothing wrong with Sideswipe
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Jazz is tops for me. Windblade, Prowl and Cheetor are good also. They're all good bots and will be useful to you. Question is, which one is the COOLEST? ;-)

(Jazz....it has to be Jazz...right???)
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

As I expected, Manthro will surely say this
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2018
    BOFAD wrote: »

https://youtu.be/rCFH-wDyibM

Again nothing wrong with Sideswipe

There's nothing wrong with Sideswipe "per se"

My issue with him has always been this... There is no direct matchup or niche situation where you can legitimately say Sideswipe is the best choice.There is always a better alternative.

Is he good? Sure. I guess I have to admit he is good.

However... Is there any reason (base defense excluded) to select him over any other scout unless you have no other scouts? No.

And it's for this reason he owns the title of most useless/worst bot in game.

If there was even one matchup where Sideswipe would be hands down best choice, I would shut up. There isn't.
    Hmmm Sideswipe isn’t bad, I guess I’m torn with Jazz and Windblade right now
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    So if you had to r5 a Scout and your only scout is sideswipe then sideswipe it would be. Like for me I have 25 4* only ONE. just one brawler and that's motormaster. So guess who gets my t3 brawler spark. If I had one! Lol
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Windblade is a beast. A beast I say.
    edited August 2018
    So I haven’t spent this yet.. and today I rolled a **** Prowl (not dupped)

If he’s in the discussion does it change the order? Or is the popular opinion still jazz or Windblade?
    edited August 2018
    I’m tempted to use this on Prowl
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    edited August 2018
    I just had to deal with this last month.
    My 1st 4* scout was Windblade and she can be really powerful. I had planned on using it on her.
    But ever since taking my first three BW bots to R4, I use them for almost everything... So I took my unduped Cheetor to R5 and have no regrets.
    So is Cheetor the most OP scout?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So is Cheetor the most OP scout?

Prowl.
    Cheetor is better at the ai's hands.