Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack.

2»

Comments

• How come we don't have the Intel Report ?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    How come we don't have the Intel Report ?

Good question
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

I think we should expect one tomorrow. Wheeljack may or may not have been pushed down to Thursday.
    Bumblebee wrote: »

I think we should expect one tomorrow. Wheeljack may or may not have been pushed down to Thursday.

The new bot always comes out on Thursday
    TKO wrote: »

The new bot always comes out on Thursday

8nx29e0samu4.gif
    Oops. My memory doesn’t exist.
  • EthanEthan Posts: 6
    Hopes hes not the bayforner
  • Ethan wrote: »

Telling by the chips, he won’t
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited August 2018
    Ethan wrote: »

He’s not.
    If you like the MP, you’ll be quite satisfied.
  • Hi all. I am excitedly waiting for the report of WheelJack. Please publish your report. Also not published in the trailer. Why are these delays happening. All the details were published in previous robots a week ago. Please take care if it is taken into consideration.
  • You have to wait for the release of Wheeljack. It is most likely going to be released in 2 days or less, and then an intel report will be released :) Just wait patiently, not too long now :)
  • So we are about 24 hours or so away. Any idea on the bot intel? Usually we get something by now.
    So we are about 24 hours or so away. Any idea on the bot intel? Usually we get something by now.

Usually pops up after 1pm EST
  • TKO wrote: »
    So we are about 24 hours or so away. Any idea on the bot intel? Usually we get something by now.

Usually pops up after 1pm EST

Well before the trantrum debacle it was two days+ before that’s why I question.
  • I agree. It was usually earlier so we could ask questions about their abilities.
  • That's a good point
  • Hey All,

The Intel Report is coming today, along with information on the new Spotlight mission!
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @Kabam Miike what time specifically?.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Wheeljack probably will be a G1 Tech bot!
    In the 80’s cartoon he was there medic/scientist and was always making some crazy invention and blowing up the lab Lol!

That just solidifies my belief that he’s not going to be a tech not.
    In some instances, Wheeljack and Ratchet were best friends (or close rather). Hopefully they have a good synergy. Same can be said for Bumblebee and Grimlock.

And he won’t have any synergies with Ratchet.

:p

Hah, I was joking in my post, but I ended up being 50% correct.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    Wheeljack is the main Autobot scientist so he should be tech, but Prowl is also their main tactician and is a scout...

Prowl the main Tactician? You sure about that?

Maybe not the main, but he is the Autobots’ Military Strategist. Why Kabam chose him to be a Scout is well... lol very questionable.

I haven't watched G1 in decades but I've seen some clips and episodes here and there the last few weeks and I barely even see Prowl let alone see him strategizing anything.

I guess there was no other fit for him.
    In the 80’s cartoon he was there medic/scientist and was always making some crazy invention and blowing up the lab Lol!

In some instances, Wheeljack and Ratchet were best friends (or close rather). Hopefully they have a good synergy. Same can be said for Bumblebee and Grimlock.

No, 0% correct he does give "all autobots" a random passive upgrade but yes stunning Ratchet wouldn't be an ally.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Wheeljack is the main Autobot scientist so he should be tech, but Prowl is also their main tactician and is a scout...

Maybe not the main, but he is the Autobots’ Military Strategist. Why Kabam chose him to be a Scout is well... lol very questionable.

I haven't watched G1 in decades but I've seen some clips and episodes here and there the last few weeks and I barely even see Prowl let alone see him strategizing anything.

No, 0% correct he does give "all autobots" a random passive upgrade but yes stunning Ratchet wouldn't be an ally.

You'd have to refer to the comics for the arguments where Prowl should have been a Tactician. He's extremely analytical and seemed to be several steps ahead of everyone.
    SaYnT wrote: »

You'd have to refer to the comics for the arguments where Prowl should have been a Tactician. He's extremely analytical and seemed to be several steps ahead of everyone.

Yes, his character definitely shines more in comics.
  • Yes in the Marvel comics (which came out a few months before the animated series I believe) it's stated Prowl is Prime's second in command. Like the Marvel G.I. Joe comics, characters get fleshed out a bit more and the stories tend to be a tad more serious (though also crazier at the same time).

I wheeljacked the Wheeljack thread into a Prowl thread. My apologies.
    Yes in the Marvel comics (which came out a few months before the animated series I believe) it's stated Prowl is Prime's second in command. Like the Marvel G.I. Joe comics, characters get fleshed out a bit more and the stories tend to be a tad more serious (though also crazier at the same time).

I wheeljacked the Wheeljack thread into a Prowl thread. My apologies.

Lol. Serious
    skmuwd17cp7d.jpeg

• I only had a few of the later issues. Is that about the same time Bludgeon and friends were murdering all those pink aliens?
    I only had a few of the later issues. Is that about the same time Bludgeon and friends were murdering all those pink aliens?

Yeah, something like that. This is literally taken from the last issue of Marvel’s US run.
  • edited August 2018
    Hey Guys,

For more information on Wheeljack, the intel report is officially out! Go check it out HERE.