Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Relics configuration

World it be posibile to get the ability to save combinations of relics and beeing able to swap between them with 1-2 pushes? I'm guessing most of us have at least 2 setups we constantly switch between and that swap animation times 4 gets dull eventually, even annoying when the device is hot and starts lagging. You could even make it available only for max commander level, world definetly make our lives easier.

Even the ability to save just two setups world be reality nice to have.

Comments

• Options
    Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    Someone brought this up already, I don't think they even addressed it.

I think it's useless making topics about changes and fixes, I haven't gotten a single response.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Same_ol_G wrote: »
    Someone brought this up already, I don't think they even addressed it.

I think it's useless making topics about changes and fixes, I haven't gotten a single response.

Kabam looks at these threads but the problem is that they don’t directly respond sometimes, so it’s kind of unprecedented whether they pass it onto the team.
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    They are active on forums from what i've seen so far and strive to improve the game. It's only natural they don't succeed everytime. All in all i would love to see something like this implemented.
  • Options
    TookersTookers Posts: 28
    Be nice if we can forge lower rank relics i to higher ones @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven
  • Options
    Hey All,

This is something that we wanted to do in the past, but was not something that was possible. However, we know that this is something that you guys want, so we started to look into other solutions. That's where we came up with the idea of combining benefits from Relics into new Relics like the Star Saber, so you don't have to change your Relics Loadout as often!

There's still more on the way as well!
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hey All,

This is something that we wanted to do in the past, but was not something that was possible. However, we know that this is something that you guys want, so we started to look into other solutions. That's where we came up with the idea of combining benefits from Relics into new Relics like the Star Saber, so you don't have to change your Relics Loadout as often!

It's good to have it's unfeasibility confirmed but... if you're scratching your head creating new Happy Meal combinations, why not simply increase the relic nodes?
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Hey All,

It's good to have it's unfeasibility confirmed but... if you're scratching your head creating new Happy Meal combinations, why not simply increase the relic nodes?

The happy meal reference made me laugh and spit out my McNuggets..
  • Options
    hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Why not create a screen like selecting bots for a mission?
  • Options
    TookersTookers Posts: 28
    Or maybe have one relic permanate on base for each mode ie am , gold , xp ,raids , arena , and spotlight / story! accumulate pts like mentioned! And just stay on base! Not sure if its possible but just a thought
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Why not create a screen like selecting bots for a mission?

This. This right here.

We dont need to have multiple loadouts for the mods, just a better UI for quicker switches. Having to tap each individual relic to replace it is tedious. This would save a lot of time and make it so we dont nerf multiple relic loadouts