Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any chance we can get a "Summoner Advancement" over here?

TKOTKO Posts: 246
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So this game has been out for over a year the Alliance Events rewards are still pretty garbage. I think its time they get revamped for much better rewards especially since 5*s are out now.

Also, maybe its time we had a weekly "Commander Advancement" just like MCOC's "Summoner Advancement" that will yield 4* and 5* shards along with Alliance Mission revives and potions and other goodies?

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that we still don't have "Solo Missions".

Why can't we get the good stuff like MCOC? TFTF Just feels like the child that no one cares about and is left alone and if something good happens it happens, if not then oh well...

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious What do you guys think about this? We all still want and are waiting for new content but this can be a start.

Comments

• SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    That would be so sweet, hope they add it in the near future.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Solo Missions really need to happen, honestly I would be fine with everything else if Solo Missions were added.
  • what is "solo missions"? Isn't that what story and spotlight missions are considered?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    No. Solos missions are like the alliance event ones. just only for you
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Because TFTF don't bring as much $$ as MCOC.
    That's it
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    But we have objectives, isn’t that like solo missions?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Celt wrote: »
    Because TFTF don't bring as much $$ as MCOC.
    That's it

Ya. Maybe tftf would bring as much money as Mcoc if they would give tftf some good updates and good content. They literally leave us hanging for a month and then drop a new bot and recycle old maps for spotlight.

They aren't really bringing us new content or fixing bugs and lag so of course it's not making as much money.
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    But we have objectives, isn’t that like solo missions?

No not at all. If you look at the alliance event tab like mission completion and bot battle, there would be another tab for solo events. And instead of the entire alliance contributing towards the goal and rewards. Its just each individual player
    @Kabam Miike Anything on this?
  • We have no intention of releasing anything like this. Remember, these are two very different games, and that we aren't going to have the same stuff happening in both.
    We have no intention of releasing anything like this. Remember, these are two very different games, and that we aren't going to have the same stuff happening in both.

While I totally agree with you in the fact that they are two different games. I do not agree that TFTF should not be getting better treatment than we have been getting up until now.

To think that you are "making the game like MCOC" because of my suggestion on adding similar Alliance Events is a little ridiculous and I'm sure everyone who plays this game will enjoy more/better rewards.