Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Bug: Bumblebee GS sp3 vs. UM/Tactician Sharkticons

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I'm not certain which other bot(s) does this (I feel like I've seen it though), but I'm pretty sure there's other specials out there that can cause UM's/Tac Shark's resistances to cycle during the sp3 animation.

I ask because it's kinda annoying that Bee's sp3 has 9 ranged shots and 1 melee uppercut, but the resistances on UM/Tac Shark never change. They're usually at 10 melee resistances when I trigger the special so Bee's 9 ranged shots should knock it down to 1 melee resistance and 9 ranged resistances, but the resistances always stay at 10 melees. Is this bugged or intentional?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Not a bug,It is intentional. his resistance doesn't change during opponent sp3. Like other bots don't elapse their buff, and DEBUFFS inflicted on opponent.
    And pretty useful it is...
    If you sp3 is mostly ranged, stack resistances to physical and go on, no barricade.
    If it's melee, stack them to energy, no reduction in damage.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Not a bug,It is intentional. his resistance doesn't change during opponent sp3. Like other bots don't elapse their buff, and DEBUFFS inflicted on opponent.
    If you sp3 is mostly ranged, stack resistances to physical and go on, no barricade.

False. His resistances do change during some specials and s3s and not during others. They are supposed to change based on energy attacks not necessarily ranged but Bees should be energy.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    kranders wrote: »

False. His resistances do change during some specials and s3s and not during others. They are supposed to change based on energy attacks not necessarily ranged but Bees should be energy.

Far I noticed that do not change.