Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Plz update knight crystals

You guys did a nice job updating some of the crystals recently and I think the knight crystals could use a refresh too. Specially, the T3 by removing T1 alpha sparks.

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I couldn't agree more with OP.
  • CrematedCremated Posts: 4
    I was thinking at the very least make the T1 40% and adding 5% to the 3* bot and mod chance
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Or at least give mumtiple t1a instead of just one, its a 40k chip purchase but a full t1a is only 25k when they come around, how about adding the exclusive mods to the crystals
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Cremated wrote: »
    I was thinking at the very least make the T1 40% and adding 5% to the 3* bot and mod chance

What?? Are you nuts? T3 knight crystal needs to remove t1a and 3*s from the pool. Or wait ... better yet... Make a T4 knight crystal
  • Cremated wrote: »

heck no no one WANTS MODS
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Cremated wrote: »

heck no no one WANTS MODS

Actually i have one mod i want..... a 4* utility mod (exo-filter, transwarp cell or paralyzer)
  • Re-hashing this post.

I think I have gotten t1a sparks the last 4 t3 knight crystals I’ve grinded for, as well as 45 seconds ago. After the raid store was updated a t1a only really requires about 35k raid chips, while the t3 knight crystal costs 40k and its a “50%” that you will get one. You could remove them altogether and just up the percentages of 3* bot/mod chances since a 3* bot crystal costs the same amount of raid chips.
  • Yeah, I get the same thing no matter what tier. T1A
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike PLEASE fix them, Or someone from kabam that can do that. Ive opened 5 t3 knight crystals. What did i get? Those [Removed by Moderation] alpha sparks.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike PLEASE fix them, Or someone from kabam that can do that. Ive opened 5 t3 knight crystals. What did i get? Those [Removed by Moderation] alpha sparks.

You know, there are times in one's life that nothing goes well and the mood is so low. Yet if you can provide a screenshot of an alpha spark with a circled '5', I'll be so grateful and save it for their challenge.
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    edited August 2018

You know, there are times in one's life that nothing goes well and the mood is so low. Yet if you can provide a screenshot of an alpha spark with a circled '5', I'll be so grateful and save it for their challenge.

kinda confused by what you meant with a circled 5 and their challenge? But i used 2 alpha sparks on 2 4 stars. Still annoying. I would like a 4 star bot or mod or 4 star bot shards, especially since getting 40k raid chips for me is hard since i keep getting 12k rating enemies
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bump

Please bring in T4 Knight crystals that cost 100k raid chips please!
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Yeah a t4 Knight crystal would be cool with a

Tiny chance of getting a 5*
    Small chance of getting 500 t4b essence
    Medium chance of getting 1000 t3c essence
    Medium chance of getting a full t2a
    Great chance of getting a 4*
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

kinda confused by what you meant with a circled 5 and their challenge? But i used 2 alpha sparks on 2 4 stars. Still annoying. I would like a 4 star bot or mod or 4 star bot shards, especially since getting 40k raid chips for me is hard since i keep getting 12k rating enemies

I mean if you opened 5 Knight crystals and got 5 T1a, I'll encourage myself against any bad luck I may come across.