Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Minicons!

Hi guys, I’m not sure if there has already been a thread on this or not, but here’s one anyway!
Are you tired of playing expert or master and having to fight against some bot with a super powered up mod?
Well I think I have the solution!
As some of you may know, Transformers Earth Wars has a thing called power cores, where you can go to a power core lab and equip your bots with awesome cores with all different kinds powers!
So why can’t we have a thing like that? Actually I think we can!
And I think that minicons would be perfect!
In Transformers Armada they had minicon partners that could enhance their abilities in battle, and even unlock awesome weapons!
Well how about having these awesome little guys in the game!
Each minicon could have unique powers that could improve your bot!
Such as a repair ability or something to increase your health or attack rating etc.
There could be a separate section in the bot menu for minicons and you could select any bot to put one on! Possibly even minicons for each bot class!
Just imagine the epic battles we could have with these cool little guys!
And there is so many to choose from!

I think this would improve the game 100%!
And I hope the Kabam team will agree!

Tagged:

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    This have been brought up in the past, but I would love Minicons! Integrating it would be tricky though...
  • good idea
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    They have bot Power Cores, we have synergies.
    They have building Power Cores, we have MODs for base defence.
    What we lack is Combiners and Rust Renegades! (I really like those Girls!).
    What about a Auto-Cannon MODs, Laser Turret MODs, Beam Laser MODs?
  • Mini coins can be paired with bots. Any minicon can give any certain boost and raise their PI.
  • Another thing that would be cool, would be if the minicons could boost each other just like the bots do!
    For example, let’s say that you have the minicon destruction team, and you have each one power linked with a bot. Then put the three bots into a squad, and then the minicons could have synergies bonuses too!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @XBOXELITE already created a thread like this. Go check it out
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hi guys, I’m not sure if there has already been a thread on this or not, but here’s one anyway!
    Are you tired of playing expert or master and having to fight against some bot with a super powered up mod?
    Well I think I have the solution!
    As some of you may know, Transformers Earth Wars has a thing called power cores, where you can go to a power core lab and equip your bots with awesome cores with all different kinds powers!
    So why can’t we have a thing like that? Actually I think we can!
    And I think that minicons would be perfect!
    In Transformers Armada they had minicon partners that could enhance their abilities in battle, and even unlock awesome weapons!
    Well how about having these awesome little guys in the game!
    Each minicon could have unique powers that could improve your bot!
    Such as a repair ability or something to increase your health or attack rating etc.
    There could be a separate section in the bot menu for minicons and you could select any bot to put one on! Possibly even minicons for each bot class!
    Just imagine the epic battles we could have with these cool little guys!
    And there is so many to choose from!

I think this would improve the game 100%!
    And I hope the Kabam team will agree!

Uhmm...
    You mean Headmasters/Targetmasters/Powermasters or even Power of the Primes?
    Heck, we already have Headmasters (I'm looking at you, Galvatron, Arcee, Windblade, etc and some PotP bots like Grimlock and Tantrum) so this shouldn't be graphically demanding.
    What say you, devs?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The power cores in Earth Wars was actually a response to the forging process used in this game as it made getting a duplicate of a bot somewhat useful...somewhat.:/
    They still missed the mark.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    The power cores in Earth Wars was actually a response to the forging process used in this game as it made getting a duplicate of a bot somewhat useful...somewhat.:/
    They still missed the mark.

Yeah, Unlike Forged to Fight, Duping there was worse than a Nightmare. Dupe A 4* bot to get some mere Sparks, and 5* shards less than 10% of required. So, they added them to avoid people leave the game.
  • I just meant that we could equip are bots with minicons like they equip their bots with power cores!
  • Here’s a few of them! Lol!!
    9p0m714tub0y.jpeg
    cjb9n8bhciv7.jpeg
    dswcl17twq5g.jpeg
    pa14dqd7irjo.jpeg
    b5xg4kynfec1.jpeg
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Lol Mini cons would be a great twist to the game (:
  • This is FTF that's earth wars. Both different.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    This is FTF that's earth wars. Both different.

So?
    Minicons are a part of transformers franchise. Not so different now , ayyyy?

Mini cons are not in earth wars yet

• Slayer wrote: »

So?
    Ffs. I obviously know that. Minicons aren't in FTF. And a salt flag
    Slayer wrote: »

So?
    Ffs. I obviously know that. Minicons aren't in FTF. And a salt flag

The only game Mini cons are in is Robots in disguise
    Forged to fight and Earth Wars haven’t got mini cons yet lol
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Minicons can be taken along with the team, but can't fight effectively on their own, so they must be linked to the bot that is being used. If multiple minicons are on a team, then each one would give even more power to the bot. Each one would be of a certain class as to pair them with a certain bot with either a disadvantage, advantage, or neutral state in order to even the odds a bit. I'll pitch this in my own discussion @magnusprime777 .
  • I think minicons can be added as a boost you can add to a bot and you can only bond one minicon to one Bot. Think of it as a gear function. For example, bonding a minicon to a normal Bot gives the Bot a 30% chance to Stun after Special Attacks. The rarer the minicon, the more effective it's abilities are. Minicons can range from normal minicons to headmasters. Finally, the rarest and most powerful minicon of them all will be Cogman.
    6diye1jh3qy1.jpg
    Even though he's a headmaster.
  • @Optima1P that is what I meant
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I actually really like this idea....like a base mod, but for our fighters. It would definitely make the fighting more interesting, especially if you add a little HA to Bonecrusher.