Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective

0y9awrzig9ln.png
Why have i only got the R5 but not the rest?

Comments

• Those are questing objectives not rank up objectives
  • grdjgtb7n820.png i hve the R5 but not the rest
  • Same issue here. The monthly objectives didn't change at the same time as everything else. So when you pulled your WJ and ranked him, they weren't yet active. Contact support and open a ticket for it.
  • grdjgtb7n820.png i hve the R5 but not the rest

Then you should have put the second screenshoot in your post dude
  • My monthly obj has not even updated to Wheeljack's monthly obj, it still shows me Tantrum's with 4 hours countdown.
  • I have WJ objectives
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited August 2018
    grdjgtb7n820.png i hve the R5 but not the rest

Then you should have put the second screenshoot in your post dude

His first screenshot showed 1/17 objectives completed.
  • Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay on this! We're working on getting this fixed with the rest of the team. :)
  • Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay on this! We're working on getting this fixed with the rest of the team. :)
    Thanks
  • Yeah looks like the monthly achievements were late changing over from Tantrum to Wheeljack by an hour or two after Wheeljack Special starting. So if you bought and ranked up Wj just after the special began then the achievements didn't register.
  • Its more than just an hour or two. Six hours in now and no update on Wheeljack objectives for me.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That'll learn ya to stop being in such a rush :D:D:D
  • Hey there everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we are working on resolving this issue for everyone. We’re working on getting everybody their correct rewards, but this could take a bit of time, as this may be an involved process to make this happen. And again, thanks to everyone for their patience while we work this out.
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same thing happen to me as I purchased a 3* wheel jack and ranked him to max but didn't got monthly reward
  • I have the same issue! Missing rewards
  • Hey, Kabam
    wwqoy6npa5l0.png
    q9asizpe5kuh.png
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Hard, expert, and master completed... still no rewards. :/
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hey there everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we are working on resolving this issue for everyone. We’re working on getting everybody their correct rewards, but this could take a bit of time, as this may be an involved process to make this happen. And again, thanks to everyone for their patience while we work this out.

I mean, what is your advice for us when you're fixing things? Do we play normally finishing those not-yet-arrived objs (and create more problems for you to dig and fix), or do we leave the last mission of each difficulty unfinished and refrain from buying WJs?
  • Worryingly silent here. Could we get an update on the progress Kabam?
  • Just heard back from support. Said that my ticket will be closed in 24 hours. How can this be? The problem has not been resolved. I still don’t have the rewards I earned.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just heard back from support. Said that my ticket will be closed in 24 hours. How can this be? The problem has not been resolved. I still don’t have the rewards I earned.

Be careful you'll be warned revealing that.
  • Just heard back from support. Said that my ticket will be closed in 24 hours. How can this be? The problem has not been resolved. I still don’t have the rewards I earned.
    yea i hade same message as well

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited August 2018
    they just reset the whole monthly objective list. I'm not sure how that will fix the issue unless they'll count accomplished objectives like when objectives first came out. if that's the case - we may get double rewards for the objectives we already completed.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    they dont work at all now, someone tried to do it again and they just stay at 0
  • Wtf??!! Really? So the solution to missing rewards is to reset the whole objective checklist? Really??!! Who the F! Is in charge? So...not only do I not receive the rewards I was initially missing, I now have to complete missions that are already completed?? Really? Just how does that work? Moreso. Why should I have to do it? I don’t want, nor need another 3* wheeljack. I wan5 the rewards for the first one. I don’t want nor need to recomplete easy, med, and hard spotlight, again. I did it once.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    everyone just lost all their monthly objectives, and they dont work at all anymore

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Yolotron
  • Wtf??!! Really? So the solution to missing rewards is to reset the whole objective checklist? Really??!! Who the F! Is in charge? So...not only do I not receive the rewards I was initially missing, I now have to complete missions that are already completed?? Really? Just how does that work? Moreso. Why should I have to do it? I don’t want, nor need another 3* wheeljack. I wan5 the rewards for the first one. I don’t want nor need to recomplete easy, med, and hard spotlight, again. I did it once.

Hey there,

This is not the fix, and is not what we wanted. I understand that this is a frustrating situation, but let's please not jump to conclusions. This was the result of a fix we were testing that had an adverse reaction that was not expected.

We are working on this right now, and will share more information as soon as possible.