Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Will we see the oddball mods any more?

With the Transwarp cell popping up more often on Intel reports, I'd really like to dup my 3* mod. Will we see these again anytime soon?

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Believe me, That's not so good MOD. Moat guys spam SP1 to quick finish Raid Fights as Defenders have not so much high health.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Idk man....anytime I've ever fought a higher level one it seems like a pretty effective mod, especially paired with Kickback, Soundwaves, Ratchet....and the others that present a challenge or a buff when a heavy is activated. I'd definitely like to dup it to see what it's like. Always like to be different:)
    My Strange Refractor is one of my higher mods and I've been told it was a bit of a bother.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Higher PI bots have better AI, which knows what mod it's sitting on. I wouldn't mind seeing a wider selection of mods available in general, your options are pretty limited if you didn't shell out for the exclusive mods when they appeared.