Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Base defense rating confusion

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So I'm SO close to the 30k mark....my achievements say 97%..29,341 so I've been putting resources into mods to bump it up...yet with my heaviest hitters and my baddest mods, I can't even get to the rating listed. The highest number I can get to is 28,873.
I'm stumped. Synergies don't work on base defense. Apparently at some point I've reached 29,341. I can't do it again and idk why

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    Can you shed any light on what might boost a bases stats? I've put tons into my mods and cant figure out why I can't reach the number I've obviously achieved at some point
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Use your relics that boost health as well. That got me across the mark somehow.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It says unbuffed but what counts as buff? Synergy? Relic? Boost?
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

Base defenders have no synergy active. And Relic and Commander Boost are excluded while counting
  • Options

Base defenders have no synergy active. And Relic and Commander Boost are excluded while counting

See that what I thought also....I'm pretty sure Masteries also are excluded.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »

See that what I thought also....I'm pretty sure Masteries also are excluded.

No No No..
    Masteries are included. I think
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited August 2018
    For base defense normally, synergies don’t count. However it does count towards the base rating calculation. Masteries count during a raid, but not towards the calculations, this is pretty weird and I’m not sure why it’s like this. Nonetheless the best way to hit those milestones is use bots with lots of synergies for a big boost.

The easiest ways that I know of:

Autobots: use ultra magnus, arcee, prowl, and other autobots that synergize well together. This is what I used to hit my 30k mark, actually hitting 32k and I didn’t have arcee for the bonus attack.

Beast wars: every beast wars character synergize well with each other, just get 7 ranked up and your base rating will be pretty high (obviously in this case, you do need at least 2 five stars r2 or higher).

Decepticons: the most common I’ve seen is with all the movie cons, and a couple five star versions, same case as beast wars.

If you use one of these ways, fully max (level, forge, rank) each bot (5 stars to r2, higher obviously is better) and put them on maxes 3 star mods, you’ll hit the 40k achievement. For most players this isn’t all that realistic, but 30k is definitely obtainable.

Note that there’s a forge bug, so you might have to put a level of forge on a bot after your base is set up to get it to accurately represent, I had this issue with mine.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    So this makes a bit of sense then, because Prowl and Ultra Magnus are 2 of my top 5/50 players. I also have Arcee but she's not ranked high...yet. When I put them on base defense and also on a team for a spotlight I guess their synergized rating on the mission counts as a rating on the base defense, but only while on the field?
    I also have 3 5*s...Grindor, Barricade, and UM.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So this makes a bit of sense then, because Prowl and Ultra Magnus are 2 of my top 5/50 players. I also have Arcee but she's not ranked high...yet. When I put them on base defense and also on a team for a spotlight I guess their synergized rating on the mission counts as a rating on the base defense, but only while on the field?
    I also have 3 5*s...Grindor, Barricade, and UM.

I don't think it counts at all in defence or raid fights, synergies are, maybe, only counted on determining base rating for achievements.
  • Options
    That's what I'm going for. There's some good swag hitting those achievements.
  • Options
    TreeTree Posts: 36
    Synergies and masteries do not count...had same issue