Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Marvel & Transformers.

You know one day if kabam adds in all the transformers and marvel charcters to both their games, it would be great if they could combine the two games and make like a marvel &/vs transformers game :), just like marvel vs capcom.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    @Bumblebee True but there aren’t any forum page like these to announce them.
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Marvels and transformers was a thing in the comics for a couple of issues.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Totherkins wrote: »
    Marvels and transformers was a thing in the comics for a couple of issues.

Marvel owned the licence to make Transformers comics at the time. Today’s world is much different and the video game department differentiates quite a bit from the comic book industry.

Transformers and Marvel have clashed before but I don’t think combining the aspects of MCOC and TFTF into one mobile game is ideal. And scale would have to be non-existent.
  • Options
    1711 wrote: »
    You know one day if kabam adds in all the transformers and marvel charcters to both their games, it would be great if they could combine the two games and make like a marvel &/vs transformers game :), just like marvel vs capcom.

No thank you!!!
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    And believe me, if they keep pace of one bot per months, this game can last 50 years at least to every character from G1 and BW only, while there are so many other verses
  • Options
    Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Whatever it takes to keep them out of the hands of Michael Bay now and forever more...
    (Oooh! Here's a G-1 bot named 'Metroplex'! He sure looks cool! I wonder what kind of stupid human ethnic accent I can give him!?!? I bet he'll make an awesome GMC suburban!)
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just bring Minicons and Marissa Fairborne into MCOC and Iron Man'a Anti Transformer armor into TFTF
  • Options
    No No No No ABSOLUTELY NOT. Transformers needs to stay within it's own universe. I don't like the idea of Transformers crossing over to other franchises especially ones that have HUMANS as primary characters.
  • Options
    No No No No ABSOLUTELY NOT. Transformers needs to stay within it's own universe. I don't like the idea of Transformers crossing over to other franchises especially ones that have HUMANS as primary characters.

Well said pal, well said!! :)
  • Options
    1711 wrote: »

See this topic.... this is why you should not work for kabam.
  • Options
    A neat idea, but these two worlds aren't going to be colliding anytime soon! No crossovers here!
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    A neat idea, but these two worlds aren't going to be colliding anytime soon! No crossovers here!

If Dragonballs Z and One Piece can crossover surely we can get Optimus Prime vs Hulkbuster
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Whatever it takes to keep them out of the hands of Michael Bay now and forever more...
    (Oooh! Here's a G-1 bot named 'Metroplex'! He sure looks cool! I wonder what kind of stupid human ethnic accent I can give him!?!? I bet he'll make an awesome GMC suburban!)

Duh.
    Under Bay, Metroplex would obviously transform into a Cadillac Dealership...
    And would be voiced by a Black transgender woman.
    And have facial features inspired by Whoopi Goldberg.
    'Murica heck yea, etc.

P.S- Trypticon is ****'s Border Wall.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I cringe when Konami lets Chun Li PUNCH Juggernaut to death.
    Apocalypse? Hah no worries E Honda on the way