Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More achievements

I have been thinking when are they gonna add more achievements to the game. Not the monthly one. I would really like too see more achievements in the game. For example
(If we have level 60 in the future.) level 60 achievement will give 7.5k 5* shards, 7 gold crystals, and 30 energon.
I feel like that would be appropriate.
If you have any more ideas to add on, don’t be afraid

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Yeah, some more pretty rewards.
    What about something like Alliance Achievements.
    Like we could achieve some milestones as a alliance.
    Like explore 50 alliance missions 100% .
    Send help 10000 times(all player combined, 18x18 per day not so much)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    1. Reach the final milestone in 10 different arenas.
    Rewards: 10 arena crystals, 50k gold
    2. Rank 1st in 5 different arenas
    Rewards: 50 arena crystals, T1 Gladiator Megatron relic: +5% attack and health in arenas.
    3. Rank 1st in 5 different arenas
    Rewards: 100 arena crystals, T2 Gladiator Megatron relic: +8% attack and health in arenas.
    (I'd like to see who will become the Verygoot of this game)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'd like to see more achievements for arena wins. 1000 is kind of low.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    I would like to see- Spend (x) Of $- 1 5* crystal etc.
    Spend $5 - 50k gold
    Spend $50 - 150 energon
    Spend $100 - 4* bot crystal
    Spend $200 - T3 Class spark crystal
    Spend $500 - 5* bot crystal, 200k gold
    Spend $1000 - 5* basic awakening program, T4 basic spark, 500 energon.

Please see it as a bonus reward for spenders, not a blatant cash grab
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Those people from China that seem to pay thousands of dollars for their 5 stars would get 5 stars every few hours with those achievements
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Those people from China that seem to pay thousands of dollars for their 5 stars would get 5 stars every few hours with those achievements

Achievements are meant to be a one time only. Nothing wrong in bonus for doing something. Payed or not.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    problem is, they would have had to have been recording these achievements the whole time (for ones that count) or it starts from 0 when they add it
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Rewards: 50 arena crystals, T1 Gladiator Megatron relic: +5% attack and health in arenas.
    Rewards: 100 arena crystals, T2 Gladiator Megatron relic: +8% attack and health in arenas.
    I think this would be a mistake. Forging alone will deplete your roster. Plus arena is pretty much dead.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I think this would be a mistake. Forging alone will deplete your roster. Plus arena is pretty much dead.

But I want to revive it
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

But I want to revive it
    I am not really sure how fix arena to be honest. While arena are a nice idea forging makes it nearly impossible to stay on top of. I think Kabam needs to revisit arenas and the forging aspect of the game. I am just speaking from my personal experience. I forge a lot and I barely get enough for milestones. I mean if your playing some top level stuff you have to forge...right? Otherwise why have it in the game