Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I get only the same class spark.polite version

SwipeprimeSwipeprime Posts: 37
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I open 7 class t3 sparks and get only warrior and tech. So how i am gonna progress? they are not greater class than another we know that.This makes me afraid to grind out another class, that means i would retire. play no more thank for give me great and worse time. please rectify this by program preventing this type of flaw.
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    stop whining and keep grinding. Tech sparks are good to have and you need a few to rank up 5* bots, so it's a good thing.
  • You dont experience like I was I suppose. I grind out from day one the game release. optimisist. You think I am gonna team up my team consist of pure warrior and tech only. then Dave please play the team only 2 class and play ROTF and happy with it.
  • I am sorry to hear that you are upset that you didn't get the class sparks "you HOPED to receive" .-- No Me and many just want better result . this is too much. I should "whining" since my first 3 sparks all were tech. t3 does not come easily like you guys progressed long time ago in top alliance. it reallly demorale. this makes me think Kabam have hidden agenda. idk.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I have open Two crystals, both gave demo. R5 wasp, saved another for megs, got a 5* megs, then I was like no matter which class I get it'll be all good. Lol.. But I grinned another demo from essence... Now it's all classes except... Demo... I'll either collect two warrior for r2 5*RC.
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    @Swipeprime What you can do is grind for T2 non-Warrior/Tech Sparks in Daily Missions, sell them for T3 non-Warrior/Tech Spark Essence. Sure it’s a long road but keep driving and you’ll get there!
  • Hey all! This topic has been addressed and settled before, and as there's nothing more that can be constructively added to this discussion, I'll be closing this thread down as well.
This discussion has been closed.