Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we please get synergies equivalent to the Beast Wars?

I've brought this up before, but there are no synergies out there like the Beast synergies. Wheeljack buffs with Bee and Jazz and that group is about the only thing that comes close... Swordmasters was nerfed...and that's about it. A few critical buffs but the Beast synergies are game changers...as bad as a loathe that term.
Love to see maybe a pairing like this in the future with other insecticons/Combiner groups/Dinobots/etc

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I try to make a unique among-group and among-faction synergies for each Combiners group.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I try to make a unique among-group and among-faction synergies for each Combiners group.

Yeah but look at the obviously OP synergies with the Beasts....beast purification? Makes every one immune to debuffs AND +20% attack...then beast Ancestors which lend a plethora of crazy buffs.
    Who else even comes close to this group? None, that's who. We can't even get a Decepticon healer for God sake.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Yeah but look at the obviously OP synergies with the Beasts....beast purification? Makes every one immune to debuffs AND +20% attack...then beast Ancestors which lend a plethora of crazy buffs.
    Who else even comes close to this group? None, that's who. We can't even get a Decepticon healer for God sake.

Refractor would make an interesting healer (based off him being a healer in earth wars, I’m not clued up much about him). Hook is probably the obvious option though
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I agree....always said we need OG Hook
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    Even though Beast Wars is my favorite out of these 3 Transformers stories, I will agree that some of the other characters should have synergies as powerful as Beast Purification. Granted I think it makes sense right now that they have that synergy, considering there are only 5 Beast Wars characters (where is the love Kabam?), but sooner or later there are gonna be more Beast Wars Characters showing up, then 21 bots in total will be sharing this Synergy. That's insane. To balance it out, they should have some synergies with the Autobot and Decepticon Special Teams. Combaticons, Arielbots, Wreckers, Constructicons (Both G1 and Movie), Dinobots, Stunticons, Target Masters, Prentenders, classic Predacons, Protoctobots, and the Heralds of Unicron to name a few. Maybe, even, Beast Wars bots can have Synergies with G1 Bots since they are in the same Continuity. Like Beast Wars Ravage can have a Special Synergy with Soundwave. Or Beast Wars Megatron has a synergy with G1 Megatron, so that both Predacons and Decepticons have a synergy similar to Beast Purification. The possibilities are almost endless, so I think Kabam will figure this out.