Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Rectifications

SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
This Thread is not meant for Buffing or Nerfing actual Bot Abilities
There are some Bot Intels which are either Ill-Defined or Missing a ability which a Bot Actually has.
This lead to some problems faced by Players to correctly Use or Fight against the Bot.

WheelJack :
Power Burns :
rtiow46odgmx.png
While the In-Game Intel shows it drains '35% of a Power Bar" and make it look useless. It actually drains '35% of Max Power'

Force Shield : Same as Described in His Intel. + Additionally, 100% resistance to Burns' Damage inflicted while Shield is Activated. This is a Hidden Ability which several Players including me has noticed while Messing up with him

Prowl :
Ranged Stuns : While Intel Report on 'Fandom?' shows he has a chance to stun on ranged which he actually does, There is not a single word related to stun in his In-Game Intel

Optimus Prime (G1) :
Crit Debuff resistance : Okay, this is not like confirmed and maybe a rare strange miracle that shows up, but Whenever He's under crit debuffs of Grindor it seems "Super Crit Mode On" to him.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Kabam, please fix this typo error,, just fix the 'written stuff' , do not touch actual abilities... Write what Bots actually has, And please don't remove these abilities
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2018
    Shhhh
    edited August 2018
    And...
    Barricade :
    Backfires : While most people shoots backfires in dark, they actually never know how much damage the backfire do, they are happy that it do.
    As @Kabam Vydious once told that his backfires at R5 does 147% of his Attack Rating, they should add this stats to his In-Game Intel
    edited August 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Shhhh

I really wish.. Adding description of Optimus' Secret Ability doesn't BackFire! I really want this ability to be permanent
    iu7xe9l0a3h9.png

Even their Official Bot Intel on Their Website shows this