Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Now the t3 demo decision

Let's see those heavy hitters....namely Megatron and Galvatron...who's bettah....I'm leaning into Galvatron because I'm currently taking Shockwave to 5/50...but one can never learn too much.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I would go for Megs
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Definitely Galvatron
  • Galvatron 100%. Him and Ironhide are the best demos. His dark burns happen frequently and can go through primals shields. And since you r5ing shockwave, he is your best choice.
  • Galvatron. Paired with shockwave you need galvatron over Megatron any day, and dark burn gets through primal armour too, although the armour stops the Crit it still hits like a truck. Megs can only reach the same damage output if you build the entire team round him, galv slots in nicely without synergies
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I've been saying it for a long, long time but Galvatron is the best demo. His damage output is insane when he is fully forged. Wouldn't hesitate, it's a no brainer. Demotron isn't that good, certainly not even close to Galvatron level.
  • Depends on what you want from them I guess. I’ve always used demotron as a half brawler due to the extra armour, unstoppable and barricade synergy.saves using grindor who I’m not a fan of using. But for sheer damage output galv wins hands down.

Maybe the only thing demotron does better is facing bonecrusher, low melee Crit rate. That’s about it.