Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Endgame mastery setups?

Looking for some advice from those who regularly complete master or high level AM, what mastery setups are you using? Approaching level 55 and going to run out of available spots soon so looking for the ideal setup for endgame stuff.

Obviously player skill plays a bigger part than the masteries, but any edge over the high level bots can only help. Any advice is appreciated
Tagged:

Comments

• You know, your guys innate psychic abilities are getting to me :tongue: This was going to be my next Opinion thread I was going to start tomorrow.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    There is no one perfect setup. It all depends on the bots you use and also your willingness to invest in mastery cores. Maxing one mastery can be quite pricey.

Someone like Rat benefits from stupefy.
    Deep wounds is very beneficial for any bleeders.
    Double edge for like BW teams.

Assassin is generally a good one too especially for ROK/ROTK. Glass cannon is a cheap attack boost.

Again, highly depends on your team.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Overall, I think the community will agree that offense is generally the way to go, which masteries will depend on the bots you use- increasing their strengths. Defense is pretty much worthless except for the wheeljack and nano repair interaction, so maybe defensive masteries will finally see some light shed on them.
  • To be honest, I chop and change my teams around quite regularly, only really bring out my max forge bots when I need to. Variety keeps it interesting for me, depending on who is used, so it’s more a general purpose setup I’m looking for.

Hopefully some new ones will come out with 7.0, some more options would be great
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Miike, you gonna reply to Threads that have one comment? But Ignore a thread that had 50+ comments/Questions? Sigh...
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    edited August 2018
    Tough wrote: »
    Miike, you gonna reply to Threads that have one comment? But Ignore a thread that had 50+ comments/Questions? Sigh...

For once I'm going to agree with you.

Like this thread I made quite some time ago... https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5836/any-chance-we-can-get-a-summoner-advancement-over-here#latest