Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Repeating Same T3C pull.

SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Well, just gotten demo Sparks from every T3C crystal I've got. Well, I'm quite happy with Wasp, I only want a Megs to go to R5. And I really don't want to waste gold on Mixy OR Galvy, And I am not really in condition of taking IH from r2 to r5.
And I really need another class spark,, last month somehow I gathered Brawler and Warrior Sparks from essence and used on Tantrum and Drift. However, I'm 1500 essence way from Tech spark, If Kabam somehow makes me complete it (Ancient Sanctum 2.0 and T3C essence crystal) I'll be grateful and forgive them
557o67xmsn7p.png
0zdvawcp69sm.png

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I finally realised pain of getting same spark again and again. Hope next bot is a demo to release some pain
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Yeah it’s really annoying
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I did it, last time I popped crystal, this time I spun.
  • I just finished rok to day, i opened the t3c crystal a got from it and got my 4th demo. I haven’t even got 1 tactician out of the 10 i have opened
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    edited August 2018
    Why can’t we simply choose the ts3 we want? I mean each time to achieve one is a real pain and takes time. Why “chance” the out come? It would be a more rewarding player experience to select the reward we want in terms of TS3 after putting us through such a task to achieve one?
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    6 brawlers in a row here...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ouns98xi0m6k.png

Okay, this isn’t t3 class spark, but just sharing my RNG luck. I have no tech t2 so I thought I’d open some t2 crystals. Opened 20 and this is what I got.

This is a day after I also opened 20 PBC and got all 20 as 2 star bots.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Darm0k wrote: »
    ouns98xi0m6k.png

Okay, this isn’t t3 class spark, but just sharing my RNG luck. I have no tech t2 so I thought I’d open some t2 crystals. Opened 20 and this is what I got.

This is a day after I also opened 20 PBC and got all 20 as 2 star bots.

Lol this happened to me all the time. I usually do a batch opening and get 0-1 of the one I'm actually looking for