Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

7.0 is a big disappointment

Comments

• Options
    NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited August 2018
    Honestly I'm too, very disappointed with this update. Seems almost worthless in my opinion. The only big thing in the update was the new 5* Bots added, but that could have been in a smaller update. Would have preferred 7.0 to have a new chapter and game mode... Game's really boring at the moment. I'm always eagerly waiting for the next Spotlight Mission every month just so I have something to do.
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    TKO wrote: »
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Reading the change log entries again, this seems more like a v6.4 point release type of update.
    Couldn’t have said it better.
    They couldn’t even be bothered to make new splash art for the loading screen lmao.

But seriously this is extremely disappointing...

Well... I really can't remember when they last changed the loading screen and splash images. I was actually just talking about this the other day.

My bad I should’ve have worded it better, I meant the log in screen when you start up the game.
    ml85k48vbdyi.png
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Reading the change log entries again, this seems more like a v6.4 point release type of update.
    They couldn’t even be bothered to make new splash art for the loading screen lmao.

Well... I really can't remember when they last changed the loading screen and splash images. I was actually just talking about this the other day.

My bad I should’ve have worded it better, I meant the log in screen when you start up the game.
    ml85k48vbdyi.png

I know what you meant. All of them need changing. They have been there for months.
  • Options
    Honestly I'm too, very disappointed with this update. Seems almost worthless in my opinion. The only big thing in the update was the new 5* Bots added, but that could have been in a smaller update. Would have preferred 7.0 to have a new chapter and game mode... Game's really boring at the moment. I'm always eagerly waiting for the next Spotlight Mission every month just so I have something to do.

The 5* pool being modified can be done without any updates. They just need to update the server-side so...
  • Options
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I think they are out of ideas and interests. This game about to get shut down soon, it was fun though.

Not sure how they are out of ideas... There really is a ton they can do with this and there are tons of suggestions on the forums as well. I mean, the possibilities are really endless... The game just needs some TLC
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I think they are out of ideas and interests. This game about to get shut down soon, it was fun though.

Now you’re worrying me. Hasbro is different from Marvel and they aren’t afraid to pull the plug should things be going south. Like, they do that A LOT.

They obviously don’t give a diode about the video game department as much compared to their other medias. I stand by that.
  • Options
    WarCat wrote: »
    I've spent my last dime on the game, not until they fix stuff. At this point, all anyone who spends money on this game is doing, is rewarding bad behavior.

These problems with overheating and lagging and freezing have been around since launch and its only gotten worse. Yet Kabam still denies these problems exist and continue to ask stupid questions like "what device are you using".
    Along with responses like "We understand your frustration but we can't reimburse anything you have used because of these issues but we will pass this information over to the dev team to have a look and see if we can find a fix"
    And then sometimes get pointed over to the MCOC support links...

Not really sure where all the money is going that they make from this game but its definitely not going into making this game work properly.
  • Options
    Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    I am really angry I can not stand this lack of content have got bored on the game any novelty it becomes urgent that kabam this wakes up, the game is out there is soon 1 and a half years and there is no proges no new game mode, have been waiting for the alliance wars act 3 was released 7 months ago 4 or is it?
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    Wow. just realized. Game is coming up to a 2 year point and all we have now is act 3, AM, and Monlty events, and two special events to keep us busy. How are we NOT supposed to get bored.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Tough wrote: »
    Wow. just realized. Game is coming up to a 2 year point and all we have now is act 3, AM, and Monlty events, and two special events to keep us busy. How are we NOT supposed to get bored.

To be fair, the game’s One Year Anniversary was 5 months ago.

But yeah, this update should’ve been a breath of fresh air.

• Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    The game is literally only fun during the first week of the new bot’s release. After you explore everything it becomes boring as heck and now that we know that we aren’t getting another act in 25 years it’s even worse
  • Options
    Ill agree im disappointed with this update, as they basically revealed everything during the hype. But maybe act 4 will come out, and they just won't announce it, so its a surprise?
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited August 2018
    Ill agree im disappointed with this update, as they basically revealed everything during the hype. But maybe act 4 will come out, and they just won't announce it, so its a surprise?

In what 7.1 release? Doubt it.

I guess I was expecting a little bit too much, because I'm playing for a little over 4 months, but I can already say that the game is getting boring. I'm doing 200 arena fights a day. Don't have the bots to compete in Master spotlight, so for now I'm satisfied with expert, but this don't have anything to do with my bots. This is not a major update.

Major release is when you actually add something. Like, well gameplay. Act 4, 5v5 arena, fixing the bugs, like the constant game crashes after July android Security update for which I've downgraded my phone, just to play the game.

This, at best is 6.5 (skipping 6.4 as unannounced bugfix update for WJ nerfing).

What we get:
    New sparks - possible in minor release.
    New bots in 5* roll - minor release.
    Minor tuning in rewards - minor release.
    Well that's not new, that's just minor changes.

The only new thing is the t4 basic spark arena, and that's it.

I'm developer myself and if I have to follow every little change I make, like Kabam are doing, then by the time I'm finally ready to finalize the website and give it to the client, I'll be on version 157.4.

That's a Yoke.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Tfpsoundwave I would love to see act4 coming soon but how we can play it without the reduction of the spotlight energy?
    They added a new difficulty for the spotlight and the daily class sparks without any changes to the mission energy cost or cap.
    They must reconsider the energy cost first which has been mentioned countless times here.
  • Options
    Hi, i want to say that I'm a little disappointed of this 7.0, the potential of this game is HUUGE : story, characters, a lot of different abilities can be created so why ? Why only new 5* and little upgrade in the game, i enjoy this game since the begining so please kabam, a lot of post are created for help the developers in their creation, new bots, idea of gamestyle.., i want, and more of that, WE want 2 bot's per month guys please and new event, not a huge work, you have the choice ! Rework of some characters such as Mixmaster, sideswipe or even Hound who are useless next to a character like OG prime or Megatron, upgrade of the gain of gold... This game is excellent so dont let him down...
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    One thing I was really expecting for this update.
    It's a daily class mission with T3C essence ( even if it's juste a little bit )
    Instead of that raid rotation with T3C essence
    Btw, the raid store is a bit outdated in terms of quantity, but seeing this update ... I think the expectations is too high lol
  • Options
    NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited August 2018

ml85k48vbdyi.png

I made a new one though.
    ybt8jelewlhc.jpg

Pretty accurate.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm like 'fine, what else?'
  • Options
    I agree with most of this thread cause my iphone still fries my thumbs after the update
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I agree with most of this thread cause my iphone still fries my thumbs after the update

I guess you’re not using a low to mid range Android device.... :s
  • Options
    This update is a joke for any of the senior players. We need to see ACT 4 or new AM bosses to freshen the game up. But no its gonna be the same stale ever becoming boring game. We could have at least gotten a way to specifically farm a little class T3C at a time on like a master mode for dailies or something, I mean come on guys. Oh wait all Kabam cares about is money sooooo cant have that. Lets just keep offering T3C deals so people can keep pulling the same damn color all the time.

You guys can do so much better than this joke of an update. This game has great potential so lets see some! Listen to the feedback of your players! And fix the stupid lag and almost instant heat on iphones.
  • Options
    LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    edited August 2018
    WarCat wrote: »
    It’s pointless, nobody at Kabam cares about any of us adult paying customers. Not sure what they care about, but it isn’t this game or any of us. How often in the last few months have any of you seen a mod even pretend to care. Other than giving us empty answers and closing supposed “redundant” threads. Yeah, I thought not....

Seriously insulting update. Countless suggestions and improvement requests have been made, and they’ve all been ignored.

Kabam gets an F- on this release, since it obviously shows there’s no decent project management in charge. This also similarly reminds me of how badly they botched their Star Wars Uprising game, and it eventually went right down the toilet.
  • Options
    Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited August 2018
    I keep saying it and getting it removed by mods, game was put into maintenance mode with minimal server support since G1 meg came out.

They waiting on bumblebee movie to give or not give another effort.

All money game to them.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2018
    Well...no [Removed by Moderation] Sherlock, every update is the same thing over and over again
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

The truth is that it is very disappointing, I've been waiting for the update with the hope that they will fix the errors that were caused when version 6.0 came out. I use a MOTO G5 plus (low range I suppose) and since version 6.0 I have had problems with crash in the game. Simply in modes like MDA, spotlight mission or history, I can only do 1 fight, after that in the loading screen of the next battle the game is closed and when reopening it, surprise half life less . I must be closing the game and opening it again after each battle to avoid this half-life penalty which makes something that normally takes 5 minutes to do, do it in 15.

I have already deleted cache, uninstalled the game and turned off the phone and reinstalled the game, cleaned the RAM, deleted other apps, formatted, even take it to review the company and reinstalled the Android leaving it as new and still the problem persists. I had read in another post that happened in more devices from the 6.0 update. I really love this game and at the moment I have no way to change cell phone. Hence my hope and disappointment to see that in this update nothing has changed.

And finally to comment that I understand that KABAM already said that they would give priority to the G1 bots. I understand, but the 4 in a row is an exaggeration. I do not think that a little more order in this aspect comes badly. They can get 1 bot of MV or BW and then 2 or 3 bots G1 and so sequentially, in this way everyone is happy. The community has long wanted to Warrior Blackaracnia, to complete 1 bot of each class of beast wars. I doubt that KABAM can lose something following the pattern to put the new bots that I put up.
This discussion has been closed.