Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The IronHide Gambit - My Ultimate Goal at a Dupe 3* IronHide

123457»

Comments

• AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    Yes, Goal #1 was to obtain a Maxed Out Awakened 3-Star IronHide... Check.
    Goal #2... beat the game... which for me means beat story mode. In-Progress...
    leswi1ad51m1.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    LOL man since we can search your ID and see you have bots way better than that and a total rating of 88k, what's the point of showcasing a 3* IH with sig less than 100?
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I can’t believe this thread is still up and about.
  • I just find it funny that "story" completion is his determination of finishing the game. If you want to prove anything show off your "master" difficulty spotlight progress. Sorry if I don't think story is hard being I auto run it with my second or third tier squads.
    LOL man since we can search your ID and see you have bots way better than that and a total rating of 88k, what's the point of showcasing a 3* IH with sig less than 100?

Because The Maxed Out Awakened 3 Star IronHide has ALWAYS been the goal... since Day 1.
    I make goals...
    I hit them.
    I just find it funny that "story" completion is his determination of finishing the game. If you want to prove anything show off your "master" difficulty spotlight progress. Sorry if I don't think story is hard being I auto run it with my second or third tier squads.

That's just it. I DON'T want to prove anything. I DON'T have the time or resources to master anything in this game.
    What I do want is to complete the highest achievements a CASUAL player can obtain.
    Setting goals... completing them. While the game will never end for the rest of you... it will end for me soon.
    And I'll ride off into the sunset satisfied.
  • AGBandit wrote: »
    I just find it funny that "story" completion is his determination of finishing the game. If you want to prove anything show off your "master" difficulty spotlight progress. Sorry if I don't think story is hard being I auto run it with my second or third tier squads.

That's just it. I DON'T want to prove anything. I DON'T have the time or resources to master anything in this game.
    What I do want is to complete the highest achievements a CASUAL player can obtain.
    Setting goals... completing them. While the game will never end for the rest of you... it will end for me soon.
    And I'll ride off into the sunset satisfied.

And there it is finally, took a year but you just admitted it. The whole premise of this post was that kabam would never give a player that plays everyday from day one an Ironhide. Everyone else was saying you don't play enough but you swore to them you played multiple times a day.

Well then congratulations, you got your Ironhide. I'm happy that you achieved the goal you set for yourself, I truly am. Although (and I'm being dead serious) I wish you wouldn't leave the game because every player that leaves makes it harder to keep this game going. I honestly hope more players would come. But that is for a different post and a different time. Good luck to you AGBandit.
    Thanks dtorreskater! I'll mainly make my exit due to wanting to move on to new gaming endeavors (such as Madden Mobile 19, etc.) and to regain back a couple of hours of my life each day...
    But mostly in part because of the vitriol spread by community members such as DaveJL.
    It only takes a handful of their types to stain a community as a whole despite the majority of members being awesome (such as yourself)... if only they'd make their voice known more often.

Gonna miss you guys when that day comes.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    This thread is legendary
    Also:pqtf8ettfqyj.png
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited September 2018
    AGBandit wrote: »
    Thanks dtorreskater! I'll mainly make my exit due to wanting to move on to new gaming endeavors (such as Madden Mobile 19, etc.) and to regain back a couple of hours of my life each day...
    But mostly in part because of the vitriol spread by community members such as DaveJL.
    It only takes a handful of their types to stain a community as a whole despite the majority of members being awesome (such as yourself)... if only they'd make their voice known more often.

Gonna miss you guys when that day comes.

I'll miss you too xxx

Glad I've had such an impact on your life

edit: vitriol eh? Can I just point out that I've had 500+ positive markers for my posts and 5 "spam" and 21 "abuse" and even some of those were fake. I contribute wayyy more than you have ever done buddy. But I wish you well.
  • WOW! This thread was wild. But, now we have five-stars. Anyone can max out their four-stars with enough work. It just takes dedication boys.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    3*?

Dude, that's, like, really easy. I literally forged a 3* Ironhide into my 4*, and now that I check I have 3* Ironhide dupped TWICE.

And I'm only level 40.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKIN wrote: »
    3*?

Dude, that's, like, really easy. I literally forged a 3* Ironhide into my 4*, and now that I check I have 3* Ironhide dupped TWICE.

And I'm only level 40.

Back in the day.... back in the day...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Darm0k wrote: »
    3*?

And I'm only level 40.

Just check out the guys whining about just the 1x FREE 4* monthly...

Even less than a year ago, this would've been a DREAM
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited February 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »
    3*?

And I'm only level 40.

Oh. Yeah.

I really need to start checking the dates of posts.

Then again, I’m someone who got a 4* on my first day, and I started this game around July, so... yeah.
  • Does this thread have rigor mortis, or is it just happy to see me?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Kill this thread

Kill it... WITH FIRE
  • @AGBandit I absolutely loved this...can I make my own different version of this with a different goal?
    @AGBandit I absolutely loved this...can I make my own different version of this with a different goal?

You have my blessing bud... Hope you have thick skin though... you'll need it here.

hstau7k9bn6w.jpg
  • AGBandit wrote: »
    @AGBandit I absolutely loved this...can I make my own different version of this with a different goal?

You have my blessing bud... Hope you have thick skin though... you'll need it here.

hstau7k9bn6w.jpg

I will...thanks for the advice...and Idc what anyone thinks of me XD
  • I can't believe I just brought a thread back to life... this is lowkey hilarious.
  • @AGBandit I absolutely loved this...can I make my own different version of this with a different goal?
    You ought to thank me @Bntyhntr3232_ because I was the one who commented on this thread to bring to the front page. Yes, I read all of it as well. Quite an interesting tale. Also, @Bi1b0Baggins this thread is prolly happy to see you alive and well.
  • Lol thanks @Hijacker2531