Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Cyclonus

Commanders,

Cyclonus is making his way to the Fight! Find out all you need to know about him, and why you want him on your Roster in his Intel Report: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-cyclonus/
Tagged:

Comments

• First feature I'm not excited about, but he has some unique things to him. Thanks for the info.
  • So he's basically 80% Galvatron
  • So he's basically 80% Galvatron

He's worse than galvatron it seems and not really close. But it's kinda up to the whole shield pulse thing and how close to Sig 100 you are. Where as galv can do 120 to 140% whenever.
  • Excited for the nullification and penalty for unstoppable because I hate fighting Motormaster. A bit confused how Shockwave prevents him from gaining a bar of power? Is that suppose to be Soundwave?
  • Excited for the nullification and penalty for unstoppable because I hate fighting Motormaster. A bit confused how Shockwave prevents him from gaining a bar of power? Is that suppose to be Soundwave?

Shockwave energy charges reduce power along with shock damage. So he can hold any bot from ever getting specials off a lot of the time.
  • As for Cyclonus.. Sounds fun, but I am a bit confused on the dark field. Sounds promising though.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Not Warpath, I'm disappointed.

Shockwave energy charges reduce power along with shock damage. So he can hold any bot from ever getting specials off a lot of the time.

Got it - thanks for the clarification!
  • How those Dark Field pulses work sounds kinda fuzzy to me, but I guess I'll just have to play around with him to find out.
    Also, has Galvatron's unstoppable always been immune to nullify? Could've sworn I saw Starscream nullify it once but I could be dreaming.
  • Totherkins wrote: »
    So he's basically 80% Galvatron

He's worse than galvatron it seems and not really close. But it's kinda up to the whole shield pulse thing and how close to Sig 100 you are. Where as galv can do 120 to 140% whenever.

Such a half baked bot leads me to believe this game is near it's end.
  • A deadly combination would be him combined with galvatron and shockwave since cyclonse boosted their special attacks
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    For his discipline abilities, do either the ranged attacks or melee attacks need to be continuous to get the buffs?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    He looks awesome and fun to play
  • Lapras wrote: »
    For his discipline abilities, do either the ranged attacks or melee attacks need to be continuous to get the buffs?

Should not be continuous. I imagine it’s like sideswipes evade. I don’t quite get what people think. He will have near constant attack buffs combined with the buff for each power bar. Looks like a bot that isn’t flashy but will have consistent damage over burst damage. Can’t judge it until he’s playable.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    His synergies seem really bad - which I was disappointed about. It would be cool to be able to build a team around Galvatron the same way you can around the Megatrons, Optimus or Ultra Magnus. Galvatron was a leader too and his synergy prospects are totally terrible!

Other than that, Cyclonus reads ok. Doesn't seem to really NEED a dupe, which means I may even try for the 5*
  • You guys haven’t even had the chance to play with him and you’re already crying. SMH!
  • Why are you all crying isn't that what a Tactician is supposed to do?
    zcmxdjn22s93.jpg
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    Cyclonus looks great, little disapointed ok synergies, synergy with Galvatron should be mutual, other than that i was really excited for this one since this is one of two bots Ive asked for, the other is Movie verse sideswipe, he should be a warrior class, because of his agility, quik, hard and precise hits, and a bleed buff would suit him and his personality nicely
  • I think he will be great if you add galvatron with him
  • I’m hope i get his 5*. Going to try this month.
  • As for Cyclonus.. Sounds fun, but I am a bit confused on the dark field. Sounds promising though.

Whenever He gets a Power bar filled, or opponent gains unstoppable ,he gets a dark energy increasing his attack rating.
    Whenever this energy activates, he instantly inflicts dark burn and nullify a buff maybe without even hitting them,, this also triggers it he completes a combo while having dark energy.
  • ...., he instantly inflicts dark burn and nullify a buff maybe without even hitting them,,...
    This is making me nervous. If it's true, we can be very vulnerable punching him and fill him a bar. And as a boss he can trigger a lot of Dark Field just by getting hit.

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    ...., he instantly inflicts dark burn and nullify a buff maybe without even hitting them,,...
    This is making me nervous. If it's true, we can be very vulnerable punching him and fill him a bar. And as a boss he can trigger a lot of Dark Field just by getting hit.

Or I can be wrong, or it can different.
    Like the beast ancestor synergy described in Intel report Of tantrum was different from what we got.

Whenever He gets a Power bar filled, or opponent gains unstoppable ,he gets a dark energy increasing his attack rating.
    Whenever this energy activates, he instantly inflicts dark burn and nullify a buff maybe without even hitting them,, this also triggers it he completes a combo while having dark energy.

I'd imagine we would have to hit the opponent to trigger DF. A boss fight with him would be insane without power control.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    As the game showcases the maxed stats for 5-Star Wheeljack, Can we get 5-Star stats for the next featured bot?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Can’t wait for Cyclonus what a Brawler buster!!!
  • Will a 5* Cyclonus still cost 1M chips or is there a change coming?? (Suggestion 500K)
  • Will a 5* Cyclonus still cost 1M chips or is there a change coming?? (Suggestion 500K)

I second this
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited September 2018
    Anyone know if the Dark Energon Pulse will dmg AM Primal in phase1?

And is there any indication of what the range is on it?
  • 0VERKILL wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Dark Energon Pulse will dmg AM Primal in phase1?

And is there any indication of what the range is on it?

It will inflict Dark Burn, which is a sort of damaging Debuff, and will do damage.